Chapter 12

Reaching You

The next day Micha reported right to the studio first thing in the morning. She choose to wear a dark creme button down long sleeve under a light cream sweater with skinny jeans. Learning from her mistakes she wore simple black tennis shoes. "Hello." Micha greeted her producer and Andy. She was surprised to see a camera man though. "Lily right on time. Don't worry about the cameras." Her producer said as she sat on the small couch.

"Annyeong Andy-Sunbae." Micha said to her boss. He greeted her back and explained that the camera are going to film her recording the mini album's dance track. Micha nodded that she understood and made her way to the booth. "I want you to sing as if your a school girl happy to be in love. Think bubbly yet confident." Her producer instructed. The song was difficult for Micha to grasp at first. Her voice wasn't giving off the right kind if agyeo voice they want. "Cute not annoying Lily. Think of the voice girls use in front of a cute guy. And highten your pitch at the end of each line." Her producer said after the sixth take.

It took one more take before the song was moving along. She made it up to the second chorus before making a mistake. "Hm. For the rap think of yourself cheering. Not as if is real rap verse." He said and she got it down on the second try. They did a full run through before Andy told her to act playful and happy for the camera for the final run through. "Just have fun Lily. This run through isn't going to be fully recorded but I need you to keep singing as if it would." He said not wanting her to put on a fake agyeo act. Micha nodded. As she filmed the two males laughed at her antics a few times.

"She can pull of cute concepts well. This could be her second promoted track if it charts well." Her producer said. Andy agreed with the idea saying this could be the music video if they go with the idea. Once the recoding was finished they moved onto her cover. Micha grabbed her ukulele case, while dodging the packing cameraman. She handed the two men her edits to her verison of Teen Top's Crazy and went back into the booth. Micha pulled up the stool that was inside and fixed the microphone. "Ready?" Her producer asked and let her start. "Did you help her with this?" Andy asked the producer. He couldn't beleive that it was the same song he gave his boys.

Micha took out the song's intro and just played slowly before speeding up at the proper place, where the song's lyrics actually started. Her voice was almost hypnotic as she sang in her normal voice, she also changed the raps into low key narriations. She changed out the word girl for boy and put Lily in instead of Teen Top go go. It was like she remodeled the song to fit her perfectly. "No, we talked yesterday and ran over ideas of how the cover could be. But I had no part in the final product." Her producer said. "Wow." Andy simply said. "How was that?" Micha asked once she finished. Both the men didn't answer right away causing her to fear she messed up the song. They both stood and applauded her making her beam, she felt proud to have gain their approval.

"You gave us an amazing single. Teen Top better watch out, people might forget that your is a cover and not the original." Andy joked as Micha walked out the booth. Micha smiled at his joke and said that would never happen. "You are now done recording." Her producer cheered. This meant her mini album would consit of her intro, My Bell, We Really Did Fall In Love, Crazy and Super Love. Michs clapped and asked what was she to do now. "Next while he gives each of the Super Love's song producer the recording and have him do the finishing touches. Once he retuns it your mini album would be set." Her producer explained. "Now you have to go film your music video for My Bell so we can use photos from it for your photobook. Then its sent to print." Andy finished.

"What it the mini album going to be called?" Micha asked. "Tales from the Valley" Andy said, he raised an eyebrow when Micha stiffled a laugh. "What?" He asked her. Micha just shook her heard and headed towards the door. "You really do not disappoint." She said to him then left.

------------------

Micha walked to her manager's car and was on her way to her music video shooting. "Did you see your teaser photo?" Her manager asked her, Micha said no so she looked it up on her phone. She saw they choose the picture of her blindfolded. It was in black and white and gave off a mysterious vibe.

'T.O.P Media comes out with not only their first female act but also their first solo act. No one knows anything more about the mystery girl or what kind of music she will have. Are the flowers she holding a clue for us? More news later.' The article read. Micha strolled down and read the comments. Most were complaining about their being too many talentless idols already, how she will propably be another plastic doll and that she should just get a real job. There was a few positive comments like people trying to guess the flowers and said they have high hopes. "They don't know the Youtube page was made by the company?" Micha asked her manager.

"The article just came out at midnight so give it time and I am sure someone will put two and two together." Her manager said, telling Micha not to doubt the ablity of netizens. Ten minutes later she arrived at the music video set.

- - - -

 

Writer's Note:

Super Love is by Gangkiz.

 

Yeah I took a group song and turned it into a solo. >.> It wasn't really that hard surprisingly since I could only tell apart maybe three voices in the song.