Chapter 17

Reaching You

"I. Need. Water." Micha begged. She was in the practice room with C.A.P, Neil, Chanjo, Hyukjin and Jonghwan. They have been practicing for seven hours so far on Shinhwa's Venus. Each person was practicing on properly covering their asigned member, which was proving difficult. C.A.P was covering Eric, Jonghwan with Dongwan, Neil with Hyesung, Chanjo with Junjin, Hyukjin with Andy and she was covering Minwoo. "At least you didn't have practice for two song right before this." Chanjo said. Micha didn't argue with him because he was right. They had a lot more work on their plates than her. She only had to focus on her live stages and this. 

"Still we are doing great." Jonghwan said. He passed around bottles of water to everyone. It was getting close to ten pm so that meant they could fit in one more run through. "You will have to practice alone tomorrow Lily. We have to work on our group dance and recording." Neil told her. She nodded and used her towel to dry her face. "I understand. I can get a head start on dancing with the back up dancer." She told them. C.A.P called for them to get into place. "One. Two. Three." He shouted and used the remote to turn on the cd player. Everyone started to dance to the best of their ability. "Lily. Chanjo, you are off by a second." Hyukjin called out as they moved onto the second verse. They were doing well but the ending came out with sloppy feet work. "We will look better once we get the back up dancers." Neil assured them.

They were debating on if they should try again when a knock came from the door. "Shinhwa Junior." Junjin said to the younger idols. He and Hyesung stopped by to check on them. "Annyeonghasao." They greeted. "Who is dancing as me?" He asked them and high fived Chanjo when he raised his hand. "Me?" Hyesung asked and pointed at Lily. "Nope. I am Minwoo-sunbae." Micha said. Neil raised his hand that he was Hyesung. "You made the best choice. As long as you didn't choose Eric you are good." Hyesung said. The younger group decided to do a run through to show the two Shinhwa members what they had down.

Junjin and Hyesung gave them small pointers before the group split up. "So how were we?" Micha asked them. The two decided to take her out to eat since they haven't seen much of her since her debut. Between appearing on a radio show and her cameoing in Rising 100% plus her own promotions she was either sleeping or practicing with her labemates these last two weeks. "You're getting there but you should try to look more masculine when you dance." Junjin said. "How am I supposed to do that?" Micha questioned, she didn't want to be the sore thumb of the preformance. Junjin spontaniously spun her around and pulled her face close. Hyesung scoffed at the scene and was about to call Junjin a moron when Micha started to blush.

"Yah, break it up." Hyesung ordered and broke the two up. He looked Junjin up and down, then gave him a sharp glare before turning his attention to Micha. "ert." She muttered to Hyesung. "Why?" He asked, 'She should be saying that to Junjin.' He thought to himself. "Hand." She muttered, not looking him in the eye. Hyesung looked at Junjin who raised both his hands and shook his head. He then looked at his own. One was on her shoulder and the other was wrapped around her waist. Hyesung quickly released her and stepped back. Micha her heels and walked to the exit. "Are you coming?" She asked not turning around. Junjin had to hold in his laughter at the two. "So cute." He said pinching Hyesung's cheek. "Do you want to die tonight?" Hyesung asked him grabbing him by his collar.

Junjin jokingly begged for forgiveness. The two caught up to Micha who was texting someone. "Texting your boyfriend?" Junjin . Micha lied and told him she was updating Minki on something. "So what are we going to eat?" She asked him, quickly stuffing her phone into her pocket. "There is a restraunt we wanted to try out." Hyesung said walking head of them. Micha wondered what was up with him as she followed him out the door. "Is it good?" She asked him. She caught up to him and was trying, but failing, to get eye contact. "We don't know but the others went yesterday and bragged about it."Junjin answered her for him.

During the drive there Hyesung stayed silent, only speaking when Junjin said he was moody. The arrived at the restraunt and Micha was surprised to see it was it looked old yet at the same time upscale. Hyesung told the person about their reservation and soon they were at their table. "What are you getting?" Micha asked Junjin, she wasn't going to lose her upbeat mood because of one person. "Sollongtang and a plate of jjinppang for all of us." He answered. Micha made a face causing him to ask what was wrong with his order. "I don't eat beef so I can't steal some of your food." She sighed, making him laugh. "Then I am definatly ordering the sollongtang. With extra beef." He teased.

Micha decided on chuncheon and ignored Junjin threats of telling Andy she wasn't following her diet. "I didn't eat all day. I need the carbs." She defended and folded her menu ending the discussion. The waiter came to take up their orders and left them with glasses of water. "I can't wait for the food." Micha sang. "Can you wait?" She asked Hyesung trying again to start a conversation. Hyesung sighed, he couldn't keep up his silent treatment. "I can't." He answered. Junjin had the sudden idea for the three of them to take a picture and tease the others. 'Well they did eat out without inviting any of us.' She thought to herself, not seeing harm in teasing the others. They agreed on the plan and moved in close. Micha leaned towards Hyesung resting a spoon on her lips. Hyesung gave the camera a cocky smirk and Junjin gave it a broad smile from behind the two. "And sent."

The food soon arrived. The side dishes were put before them first, rice, kimchi, mandoos, and ojinguh. "Food" Junjin and Micha chimed. They each got their main dishes and started eatting. "This would be a great date if someone wasn't here." Junjin said and smirked at the two. Micha nodded, "Well it isn't my fault I am the thrid wheel. You invited me." She said ruining his joke. "Yah." Hyesung yelled at her when Junjin complimented her on her counterattack. They started to gang on him, asking if he was happy on his 'date'. Though they were cut short when Junjin's phone rang. "Hello?" He answered and laughed when Minwoo started to ask if he was crazy. Micha mouthed who was it and smiled when he told her it was the other members. She found that she enjoyed teasing the males and helping them tease each other.

"We told you we would come here with better company than you." Junjin said, laughing louder when Minwoo said he was coming over there. "Oppa, don't ruin our meal." Micha said loud enough for Minwoo to catch. She let Junjin take over the phone again, he was now talking to Andy explaining how they got her to eat with them. Micha looked at Hyesung's food and her lips. "Share oppa?" She asked him in a low agyeo voice. Hyesung laughed to hide his blush and agreed to her wish. He was happy to finally hear her call him 'oppa', even if it was for food. He feed her a spoonful of his meal and coughed to himself when Micha gave a satisfying moan. "What is this?" She asked him bringing his mind back to the meal. "Soondooboo chigae." He said and fed her another spoonful. Micha asked what was in it. "Figures it has seasame oil." She teased and lifted a spoonful of her meal.

"Try?" She asked. "I feel like I am watching a romance drama." Junjin said loudly into the phone. Hearing this Hyesung rejected her offer, "You said you didn't eat today so you should eat your fill." He said. Although he truely wanted to kick Junjin at the moment. Micha nodded seeing where he was coming from. Junjin told them that the others would be there in five minutes. Micha nodded and grabbed a jjinppang. "I am going to try some of everything now then." She said as she ate. She was used to being around them now so she knew if she didn't grab food now she never would. "Smart move." Hyesung said. They made light conversation until the others appeared.

"What a counincidence." Eric said in a fake voice and smiled when Hyesung told him to go away. He took a seat between him and Micha. "How was your day Micha?" Eric asked her, his grin seemed contagious as soon she was smiling at at him. Minwoo took the seat to the other side of her and asked if he could have some of her

chuncheon. He asked her to feed him it, sending a smirk to Hyesung. "Sorry to intrude." Andy told her feeling embarassed by his groupmate's behavior. Dongwan ordered a bottle of soju and samgyeopsal for the group. Micha cheered at the sound of soju. "You shouldn't drink tonight. You have too much work tomorrow." Andy told her and ignored her pouting.

Their table grew louder as the night grew. "I should go. I have to be up at seven." Micha said. She felt full and was getting tired. "I will drive you home. I have to be up early too to prepare for my solo stage." Hyesung told her and stood. She asked Junjin if he was coming as well but he said that he would catch a ride with Dongwan. They bid their goodbyes and handed Junjin money for their half of the bill.