_7_

Time Is all it takes

Evana: I am writing this from my phone sooo its hard but easy.... does that make sense? I also made a cover so happy Yay~~ I will make an appearance in this chapter lol

~~~(Back to the present)~~~

I reached under my bed and pulled out a box. I lifted the small box on to my bed. As I opened it memories from the past greeted me with smiles. Report cards, gifts from friends, and the note from Suzy. I put up the box up, keeping the note in my hand. I readjusted the pillow under my head. Tracing my fingers over the letter. It must have taken her a long time to write this letter.

I smiled at the thought of her writing the letter. She always perfected papers for turning them in. Writing a lot of nonsense, t the nonsense, making it neater, and putting in the important stuff. My eyes slowly dropped and I fell into dreamland.

~*Suzy's P.o.v*~

My eyes were glued to the TV screen; I heard rustling from upstairs then Sehun came running down the stairs.

"Noona, I'm going out." He called to me as he slipped on his shoes.

"Ehh don't leave me." I pouted. He simply smiled at me

"Then come with me"

"Really?"

"Yeah hurry up and go change your outfit... Why are you wearing an apron?" I stood up chuckling "I'll be quick."

He nodded I ran up stairs to my room, digging through my clothing I pulled on a pair of pants and a t-shirt. "Hurry up noona!" Sehun yelled. I came back down stairs, Sehun handed me my favorite pair of tennis shoes. He looked me over and sighed. I lifted an eyebrow; he brought his hand to my bun. Pulling out my bun and teased it.

"That's better." We walked out the front door and down the street turned a few corners. As we were I walking finally I got curious as to where we were going.

"Sehun where are we going?" he thought about it.

"I was going to hang out with my friends but now that you're here..." He trailed off.

"You can still go out with your friends..." I mumbled... If didn't want me to come why did you offer to let me come.

"it’s not that I don't want you to hang around my friends. I mean I'm still going to hang out with my them, I was just giving you an escape route. You never really liked my friends." He explained. 

"It's not that I don't like them it's just that the one’s I met were… difficult."  We finally arrived at the bus stop.

“You haven’t met them before” I nodded

“The bus should get here in 5 minutes” He said while looking at his watch. We stood waiting when I felt I was being watched. I half turned to see behind me. My eyes met with a man in his early 30’s. He smirked at me. I felt chills run down my back. He stepped closer to me and I stepped closer to Sehun.

                           ~*Sehun’s P.o.v*~ 

As we waited for the bus to come I felt Suzy tense she scooted closer to me. I looked back and saw some dude smirking at her. I put my arm around her waist. She flinched but then realized it was me.

“Babe… relax, your parents will approve.” Confusion settled on her face. I leaned my forehead on hers. “Play along.” I gave her a kiss on the forehead. Finally the bus came. We got on I scanned my card twice. Then put her in the closest empty seat and stood next to her. The man went to the back of the bus next to some lady, his next victim.

“Thank you…” Suzy said in a small voice. I patted her head.

“Anything for my baby sister…” Her head snapped up.

“Wait what?”

“Anything for my older sister…” She nodded

“That’s better” Finally we arrived at the park we always met there. I saw a girl lying on the ground. I squinted to get a better look at her… It was Evana. Evana turned her head towards us and rolled on her side so she was facing us.

                             Suzy’s P.o.v♕ 
The girl lying on the ground faced us. She was…. Black… Well not just black. She was a mixed girl. This was my first time seeing a mixed person. Is this one of Sehun's friends? Sehun ran ahead of me and squatted next to her. They exchanged a few words. The girl stood up and Sehun help dust the grass off her back. When she straightened out she was about two inches shorter the Sehun. I finally walked up to them She was like three inches taller than me. She smiled and stuck out her hand.

“Hi I’m Evana… You must be the great Suzy” She chuckled at her joke. I grabbed her hand and shook it.

“I am the great Suzy, nice to meet you Evana.” She looked like she was about 16 or 17.
“Where is Chanyeol at?” Sehun murmured in Evana’s ear. She simply shrugged.

“He texted me 20 minutes ago saying he might be late”

“Are we going to wait for him?” She nodded.  We all sat on the ground talking about anything from video games to food. Evana she was easy to get along with, she made a lot of expressions when she talked… She was an open book. My mind wondered back to the when I was hanging out with Yongguk and Zelo.  Yongguk he seemed different I couldn’t place my finger on it. Was it because the way he dressed… no, I don’t know. He seemed weird. Weird in a good way though. I think…

“So… Eunjung?” Evana wiggled her eyebrow suggestively. Was she the who bet him to get with Eunjung?

“Got her drunk and tricked her into thinking we did it” Sehun chuckled, Ehh they didn’t do it. Evana smiled a cruel one at that.

“Good the hoe deserved it. Cheated on him when he was head over hills for her.”

“Yeah I told him that she would end up cheating…”

“Evana! Sehun!” We saw a boy running up to us. He was really tall but adorable. He reached us and dropped to the ground panting.

“I ran all the way here” He stressed out the L in all. Evana placed a hand on his head.

“Why’d yeollie run all the way here?” She said it in baby talk. He shot up so he was on his knees and hands.

“Because I didn’t want to make you wait long.” Evana scrunched up her face.

“Really?”

“No” He put on a cocky smile. Evana punched his arm.

“Go jump off a bridge”

“Any time” He sent her a greasy wink and his lip.

 

~*Sehun’s P.o.v*~

Chanyeol has been pissing me of lately. He knows Evana’s had a crush on him since she first met him. Yet, he still goes leads her on.  I looked over at Evana she was smiling like there was no tomorrow.  She glanced at Chanyeol, blushed and looked away, I stood.


“Okay, let’s go” Suzy stood up and Chanyeol helped Evana up.

“Hey Sehun who is she?” He pointed at Suzy.

“My sister…” He walked to Suzy and slung an arm around her.

“Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven cau-”

“No but it hurt like a when I crawled out of hell” Evana stifled her laughing.  I smirked sometimes I love my sister and this is one of those times. Chanyeol smirked, “You’re okay kid…” I looked at Chanyeol.

“Hyung she’s older than you.”

“How old are you?” Evana asked Suzy.

“I am 21” Suzy smiled

“I’m 15” Evana added Suzy looked at Evana with disbelief.

“You’re a really tall 15 year old”

“I know”

“and how old are you?”

“20” Chanyeol murmured he hated when girls where older than him. He walked ahead of us Evana followed quickly behind.

“She’s really young how’d you met her?”

“She transferred to my school teach told me to show her around and we kind of became friends…”

Suzy walked next to Evana and started talking about the weather. As we were walking we all talked and laughed together.  Chanyeol tried flirting with Suzy and she shot him down. Soon the sun was gone, there were less and less people walking around. I glanced at my watch it was 1 am…

“Evana what’s your curfew?”   She glanced up at me.

“It got changed to 11 because I just had my birthday.” She yawned, guilt set in my stomach.

“Evana…” She looked at me.

“What…”

“It’s one in the morning” She turned around walking in the direction of her house.

“And on that note I’m going home.” Then she took of sprinting. Crossing streets without looking.

“Yah! Be careful!” Chanyeol ran after her, Suzy and I just fast walked.   After a half hour we arrived at her home, she hesitated.

“Should I go through a window or something?”

“You know they know you missed curfew. So what’s the point of sneaking in?” Chanyeol smirked.

“Ughhh I don’t want. I don’t want” Evana pouted.

“Oh I know! We took a bus to Incheon and on the way back we missed the bus we needed and came back later than expected.” Suzy explained

“I’m not allowed to leave Seoul.” Evana pouted more.

“ohh” Suzy and Evana sighed. Evana walked up to the door and opened it. We saw her mom come up to her and engulf her with hugs and kisses.

“She probably won’t get to hang out with us for a while.” Chanyeol mused. “I’m going now” Chanyeol walked off he lived about a block away. “Nice meeting you Chanyeol!” Suzy waved. He smiled a stuck up a peace sign.  We started walking home… It was going to be a long walk home.

“I like them Evana’s sweet and Chanyeol is a hopeless player.” She chuckled

“Yeah but Chanyeol is a douche.” She looked at me

“I can tell… Why Evana does like him?” I shrugged

“I don’t know but I hope she gets over him.” We walked in silence.  Suzy yawned, while rolling her neck.

“Do me a favor?”

“What do you want noona?”  

“Give me a piggy back ride.”

“No”

“Why...”

“I said no”

“Please”

“Nope”

“Fine” She huffed and walked a head of me mumbling a few insults.

As we were walking a car slowed down and stopped by Suzy my pace quickened.

She looked at the car and bowed.

“Hello Yongguk” I stood next to her

“Do you and your friend need a ride?” She smiled

“Really?”

“Get in” She opened the car to the back seat we sat down.

“Do you remember how to get to my house?” He paused

“Yes… I think… Maybe” After a 5 minute drive we arrived at our house.  We got out bowing thanking him for the ride.

“It’s no problem. I was headed this way anyways. Need to get Brianna.”

“Ehh this late?” Suzy looked at him. Brianna? Brianna as in Zelo’s little sister?

“She has a photo shoot to do and I am over seeing it.” Suzy nodded and waved at him as he drove away.

“Who’s he?”

“Zelo’s friend…”

“Ahhh” We walked in the house as soon as I walked in I went straight to my room to sleep.


~*Yongguk’s P.o.v*~

I pulled up to the Choi’s house. I pulled out my phone and texted Brianna.

‘I’m outside’ a couple seconds later she texted back

‘Getting my shoes on’

‘hurry’

‘kk’

I saw the front door open and Brianna walked out her mother was standing by the door waving to me. I waved back. She opened the door and got in.

“Do you know where you’re going?” I shook my head ‘no’

“But I got my gps”

“Am I modeling your creations or…”

“Mine of course” She nodded

“I going to sleep on the way there, okay?

“Okay” I the radio really quiet so I could relax on the way there.