_4_

Time Is all it takes

(A/n I like writing in Suzy’s point of view the most :3)

~*Suzy*~

Yongguk picked up more napkins and wiped the boba tea off of my dress.  I heard footsteps behind me… It was IU and she was carrying an… Apron? Why is she bringing an apron?  I grabbed a napkin and helped wipe the boba tea off. I looked up and Zevlo was blushing, he made eye contact with me but looked down quickly. What the…

IU finally reached us, she handed me the apron and whispered “Y-your dress is kind of… see through…” I yanked the apron and put it on. I felt as the blush rose in my.

“Thank you IU” She nodded and smiled

“You can keep the apron” She walked back.

I looked down at Yongguk who had started to wipe the tea off the ground. He sensed that I was looking at him he looked up at me, he… HE IS SMILING? 

“Are you going to buy me a new dress?” His smile got wider…

“Of course I’m going to buy you a new dress.” Zelo just sat there smiling (Yo author person are you going to send one of those employees to clean up this mess or is IU the person that works here)

Then some guy came with a mop and started to clean the tea up.

“You know what we can go buy the dress now” Wait What? I don’t really need a new dress… As a matter of fact the faster I get home the easier it will be to get the stain out…

“No, If I get home now I have more of a chance getting the tea out.” Zelo stood up, put his hands on my shoulders and whispered “You’re going, k?” I blushed because of how close he was and sighed.

“If I go I will be all nasty and sticky…” Yongguk nodded.

“She’s got a point but if you don’t come now I won’t get you the dress.”

“So you’re coming.” Zelo stated.

“I feel like you guys are trying to get me to do drugs.” Zelo grabbed Yongguk’s and his tea, to throw the rest away.

“Let’s Go!”
We got in the car and were driving for about ten minutes “Where are we going?”  I asked because there was no dress shop where we were at.

“I don’t know I figured I was going the right way since no one was saying anything…” Yongguk said.

“Hyung pull over I’ll drive.” Yongguk pulled over and switched spots with Zelo.

“Wait Zelo you don’t have a drivers license… Let me drive” Zelo Looked back at me and said

“I can learn quickly”

“Not with me in the car” I got out and opened his car door pulling him out of the driver’s seat. I sat down put on my seat belt and waited for Zelo to get in the car. It took about ten more minutes before we arrived at the mall.

We walked in and Yongguk walked in to the first store that had dresses. He picked up random dresses put them down.

“This shop doesn’t have anything good…” He said as we walked out of another store.

“That shop had a lot of good stuff…” I mumbled. Yongguk looked back at me with an eyebrow raised

“What was good in that shop? Do you want to go back?”

“Okay maybe there wasn’t anything pretty but anything is fine” Yongguk looked at me.

“No, no you must get something that compliments your face and most of the things there were poorly stitched. Do you want something that will fall apart after the fourth wash?” I shook my head. Man how does he notice that type of stuff?

“Whatever” I walked ahead of a chuckling Zelo and a grumbling Yongguk. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a shop, a shop I never go in to. The prices are just way to high.


          Tom Ford




As I was about to walk past I felt a hand grab me and pull me into the shop. I looked at  Yongguk who was pulling me in to the store.


“Can’t we go somewhere else this place is really expensive.” Yongguk just shook his head and started looking at dresses.

“Zelo, what about this one?” He held out a simple dress that was beautiful. Zelo took the fabric between his fingers.

“What fabric is this?” Yongguk felt it and then lifted to his nose. He looked puzzled.

“I’m not sure but it reminds me of cheesecloth.” Zelo rolled his eyes.
“Really hyung cheesecloth … Do you really think they’d make a dress out of cheesecloth?” What the heck is cheesecloth? What is this foreign language they are speaking? Is cheesecloth a cloth that is cheese?

“You’d be surprised at the show in London, on one of the dresses they used the jacquard knit.” Zelo made a face and Yongguk nodded.

“We’ll get this one.” He held up the ‘Cheesecloth’ dress. He walked up to me and put the dress in front of me. “Looks like it will fit.” I lifted the dress, light weight. My eye’s shifted down to the price tag. I was starting to get excited about this dress. I walked back to the shelf and put it up.

“You don’t like it?” Yongguk asked

“No I really like it but the price is just, just too high.”  He got the dress looked at the price, only to shrug.

“I’ve seen more expensive. Seriously $1,482 isn’t that much… for me at least.”  What does this guy do that he can spend money like that left and right.

Yongguk lifted his hand, and then put it back down. A work came to his side.

“Are you ready?” She asked Yongguk nodded while handing her the dress. She brought it up to a marble desk ringing in up. Yongguk handed  her his credit card.

“Really I don’t know how to thank you.” I said as Yongguk stopped the car in front of my house.

“It’s simple don’t” Yongguk smiled at me. Zelo got out the car and opened the door for me. He grabbed my bag as I got out. As we walked to the door Zelo looked over at me

“Well today was fun.” I rolled my eyes.

“Fun for you at least…”

“Ahh come here” He pulled me into a big bear hug and laid his head on the top of mine.

“It’s good having you and hyung around.” I smiled and leaned away from the hug.

“See you later oppa.”