_6_

Time Is all it takes

~* Zelo’s P.o.v*~

I walked in the house and took my jacket off…

“Mommy, where are you?” I called for her.

“Library!” She called back. I walk to the door of the library it was cracked open. She had a book in her hand and she was looking at me.

“Mommy…” I slouched and kneeled in front of her leaning my head on her lap. She sighed bringing her hands through my hair. “How was today?" Still running her fingers through my hair. “Hyung spilt bubble tea all over Suzy’s dress and then hyung bought her a new dress. She was smiling like crazy. He was smiling a lot too. I felt like a third wheel.”

 “He always was clumsy, but you seem jealous.”

“Who wouldn’t be jealous?  They would have probably had more fun without me.” I acted like I was crying.

“They probably would have had a better time without you. I mean Yongguk probably would have made a move on her. His mom told me that he became quiet the player.”

“No, I doubt he would try and make a move on her.”

“Why’s that?”

“Because…”

“Because what?”

“Just because…”  She patted my back.

“So are you going to make a move on Suzy before he has the chance?” My head snapped up towards her. I don’t like her like that… 

“That’s gross Suzy’s like a sister to me.” She cocked an eyebrow.

“The thought of dating the girl who was named prettiest in the school is gross?”

“I mean Suzy herself is gorgeous, but she deserves a guy who loves her and will cherish her…”

“and you can’t do that?”

“No mom, I don’t think I can.”  She let out a long sigh, nodding her head like she understood. She placed a kiss on my hair.

“Get up now I have to make dinner.” I stood, pulling my mom with me. She walked out of the library, walking into the kitchen.  I sighed today was a long day… I walked to my bedroom closing the door behind me. The conversation I had with my mother came back to me.

“The thought of dating the girl who was named prettiest in the school is gross?”

“I mean Suzy herself is gorgeous, but she deserves a guy who loves her and will cherish her…”

“and you can’t do that?” I lay out on my bed. I don’t… Maybe just maybe I do love her. Oh hell I do love her… but not that way right? Life wouldn’t be right without her…  I let out another long sigh. I should stop sighing hyung told me I lose 10 minutes of my life with every sigh. I chuckled thing back to the memories I shared with hyung, up until the day he left. That day was my living hell. Am I distracting myself so I don’t have to think of what my mom said? I know Suzy like’s me…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (8 Years Ago)~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(So that means Zelo just turned  14 and Suzy is 13… I hope I did my math right XD)

Lunch period was about to end. I pulled my phone out and texted Suzy. She was being really wiggly then she got up and left me at our lunch table alone. She had said she would be right back but she was taking to long I texted

‘Suzyyyyyy hurry up or else I am NOT going to walk you to your class…’

I waited and got a text back

‘go ahead I walked myself to class. I don’t want to make you late.’ 

I was slightly disappointed I wanted to walk her because if I didn’t people would hit on her.  I got up and walked to my next class I had Mrs. Kim for world history next. I hated being alone, the faster I was in the class room the better.  Why couldn’t me and Suzy have been placed in the same class… oh yeah because she was too smart for my class… Soon the teacher walked in the class room. She told us to take our notebooks out as I was taking it out a pink heart shaped note fell out. I finished taking my notebook out then I picked note up. I read the front it said

‘To my good friend Zelo’

The teacher started droning on and on about world history, I open the note and was greeted by Suzy’s careful but messy hand writing. A smile was displayed on my face wondering what she wrote in the note, but it slowly disappeared when I read its contents.

Dear Zelo,

Where to start??? It’s me your bestest friend Suzy.

Will you go out with me??? I have liked you ever since I first saw you in the fourth grade. ~I know you have always thought love letter like this were cute so? ^////^

                                                      ♥Will you go out with me? ♥
                                                               ♥ Yes or No ϟ

a voice brought me back “Zelo this will be the last time I call for you…” 

 I looked up to have the whole class staring at me. She had a smile on her face, a smile you never want to see on a teacher. She walked to me I tried putting the note away when she yelled  

“Put your hands up.” I did what she said. She took the note from my desk and motioned for me to follow her. We walked to the front of the class everyone being really curios as to what it said.  She turned me around while handing me the note. She positioned herself so she was sitting on her desk.  

“Read It aloud” A tinge of pink formed on my cheeks but then I thought of something.

“Well I mean if you really want me to read it.” I smirked at her, her smile flattered.  I cleared my throat and began.

“Zellloooo, did you hear what’s been going around lately? Everyone is talking about how Mrs. Kim and Mr. Rave were doing it in the janitor’s closet. Bet you 10 bucks he got her pregnant.” Mrs. Kim gaped at me her face turning red from embarrassment. Laughter filled the classroom soon her face was red from anger. She tried snatching the note but only ripped it.

“Get out…” Now she sounded sad. I walked out the class and sat by the door. I studied the note, slowly I folded the note back into the heart shape… I don’t know how to answer this. I can’t say no or yes… Time went by fast soon I was back In class waiting for school to end. When the bell rang I walked out the classroom I saw Suzy and she turned red but walked up to me she fiddled with her fingers and whispered "Did you get the note?" here was my chance.

I played dumb "What note?" She looked up at me with confusion.

"There wasn't a note in your desk?"

"Not that I know of"

She walked past me to my class i followed behind she dug through my desk, franticly looking for the note. Eventually she looked up at me and smiled. I lifted an eyebrow.

"It's probably better you didn't find the note... Come on lets go hang out at your house." She began to walk away. 

"Hey Suzy?" She turned to me and smiled.

"What did the note say?" Her smile dropped...

"N-n-nothing let’s just go to your house." A soft smile settled on my face. I placed my hands on her reddening face. 

"Okay let’s go to my house." She smiled back at me.

~~I feel better now that I have updated~~ What do you guys think? Comment please~~ :) I Love ya'll

See you in the next update.
Oh and p.s I love reading the coments so please coment. You can say anything you like... 
Bye Bee~~

I like this gif of Suzy and IU~

I like this one too 


Wahh maybe I should make a Suzy and IU fanfic after this... Oh snap... I realised I said i was leaving... *Jumps out nearest window while blowing kisses*