_3_

Time Is all it takes

~*Suzy*~

"Um... Yeah I'll take two mango boba teas."

Zelo gestured for Yongguk to order.

“And I’ll take an Earl Grey tea, lightly sugared” Wow his voice is really deep and soothing.

The cashier blushed when she looked at Yongguk and quickly nodded her head and looked back at Zelo.

“Is that all I can get you?”  She made a really cute face… Why are you using aegyo?

“Yeah that’ll be all.”

“Okay, your total will be 8.10.” Zelo handed her his credit card “Y-your order will be done in a little while.” She turned around abruptly and grabbed a cup “A-and your name?”

Does she like Yongguk??? Awww, She’s sooo cute I just want pinch her chubby cheeks.  I looked at Zelo and then at Yongguk… I pointed to Yongguk and said “His name is Yongguk” The girl blushed a deep red and scribbled his name down. Yongguk gave me that ‘what the f***’ look. I shrugged at him.


(A/n I feel bad putting bad words…)

We walked to a table near the end of the little café. It’s not too crowded today. Yongguk sat down near the window. I started walking to the other window seat, but I felt hands turn me and push me in the seat next to Yongguk. I looked at Zelo as he sat across from us. He smiled at me and winked then looked at Yongguk.

“So hyung, how long are you going to be staying?”

“I’m only going to be here for 3 days” Zelo frowned a little.

“Ehh? Why such a short amount of time?” Yongguk chuckled.

“I do have a job in the states…”

“Ahhh… So, what are you planning to do while you’re here?” Can’t he find something more interesting to talk about?

“I actually thinking of spending some time catching up with my family” Zelo bit his lip and looked down at the table. He ran out of topics.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the girl who made our drinks. She was looking at us… We made eye contact, she smiled and lifted up one of the drinks… If I take this chance I can get away from this awkwardness, even if it’s for a little.|

 
I shot out of my seat ignoring the weird looks I was probably getting from Yongguk and Zelo. I walked to the counter. The cashier… Oh she has a name tag on. Her name is
Jieun, cute name.

She handed me the drinks, one-by-one… But I only have two hands. She held the grey tea in her hand.

“I could help you bring this one.” I chuckled making her frown

She started speaking faster “I-if you don’t want me too, then I won’t. I mean i-it’s up to you…”

“No no no, I would love it if you could help.” I patted her head.
 
She is just so cute!!

She quickly walked around the counter. We both started walking to the table. I should introduce myself I mean it’s the polite thing to do, right?

“I’m Suzy by the way and I really appreciate you helping me out.” She looked up at me... Like literally she’s like 2 feet shorter than me…

“Nice to meet you Suzy, I’m Jieun but I prefer to be called IU and really it’s no problem… It’s… Part of my job” Blush rose in her cheeks. I see when she lie’s she blushes.

We finally got to the table. Yongguk stood up and thanked her. She walked away but I could tell she wanted to stay.

I sat down and look at Zelo.


“So, Why did you chose mango boba tea?”  Zelo chuckled.

“It’s simple” He paused…

I put a fake hurt expression on “Wait… Are you calling me simple?” Zelo gasped.

“No no, that’s not what I meant and you know it…. I chose mango boba tea because it’s sweet like you and difficult like your being right now…” Yongguk took at sip of his tea while Zelo continued “Don’t you agree hyung?” Yongguk coughed his tea back up into his cup, causing his tea to splash on me.

“Sooo not smooth hyung.” Zelo was trying to hold back a smile.

“I’m really sorry.” Yongguk grabbed a napkin and tried to wipe the spit tea off my arm.

“N-no y-you really… I can do it myself” I tried to grab the napkin out of his hand, he moved his hand faster and I missed my hand landed on his chest… I moved my hand quickly. Crap… He’s going to think I’m a …

He grabbed another napkin and was about to continue wiping but his suit sleeve got caught on my mango boba tea spilling it on me. I shot out of my chair.

“Ahhh that’s cold” I hopped around trying to get it off of me. Yongguk had a face of pure horror. Zelo lost it. His laughter filled the café.

“Ohhh my gosh… I am so sorry…”

(A/n Do you guy's like this chapter? I do I'm proud of it XD)