_10_

Time Is all it takes

I'm worried it's been two years since I've started dating Junhong and two years sinse Yongguk left. Junhong talks less and less, he says he's just been thinking.

"Junhong" He look up at me, "yeah?" 

"We need to leave, like now or we'll be late..." He blinked. "Where are we going again?" 

I sighed "Your mom's house, come lets go." I said pushing him out the house and to the car. His mom had invited us to their house for dinner a week prior. Opening the door for him I ran to the driver side and got in. Pulling out of the drive way I saw him take out his phone. He had a small smile as he texted someone. I felt my eyebrow twitch. No this isn't the time to go all jealous mode. I turned the radio on and attempted to focus on the road. I sat through ten minutes of silence while driving and I felt like I was going to snap.

"So Junhong..." I said while looking out of the corner of my eye, he was still texting.  "Zelo-ah..." He jumped and looked at me. "Yeah?"

"Who are you texting?" He bit his lip like he was think before saying. "No one." I pulled up to his moms house. 

"No one?" Sensing my anger he smiled before leaning in and giving me a kiss. "No one important." Quickly he stepped out the car to avoid more questions. Just let it go Suzy, let it go... I took a deep breath before stepping out the car I walk around to Junhong. We walked to the door hand in hand with fake smiles plastered to their faces. Mrs. Choi answered the door a quickly led us in. I sat down next to the fire place while Junhong to my coat. Mrs. Choi sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.

"Soo..." She said with a smile. I rasied my eyebrows. "Has Junhong mentioned marriage or kids yet?!" she scream/whispered. She reminded me of a teenager waiting for gossip. I slowly shook my head. She frowned, mumbling something along the lines of 'is he going to knock her up?' "Don't worry suzy I 'll talk to him."

I shook my head "Mrs. Choi its fine we haven't even been dating that long..." Mrs. Choi rolled her eyes. "i'm going to go finish dinner." I stood quickly. 

"I can help!" Mrs.Choi smiled and shook her head. "Briana should be here soon. Go hang out with her she'll be your future sister-in-law" I nodded.

***

Junhong had gone off talking to his dad. I sat the couch watching the fire. My thoughts wandered off to last night. Junhong and I were talking, somtimes I miss us being just friends. The texting all the time, being normal, and having fun. Now it's just and small talk. The front door opened to reveal Briana. She looked at me and raised an eyebrow. (A/n Idk if they were friends before) .  Ever since me and Junhong started dating she hasn't been to kind to me. 

"What are you doing here?" I looked at my hands. "Your mom invited me and Junhong for dinner." She nodded and started to walk away. 

"Wait..." She turned. "Your mom wanted us to get to know each other better." She rolled her eyes. "What's your favorite color?" 

"Brown..." She nodded. 

"Mine's pink now we now each other better." She walked halfway upstairs before looking back again. "If Chanyeol comes send him up, ok?" I nodded, while bitting my lip trying to hold back tears. I looked rapidly blinking. I sat staring in to the fire. The only person in this family that likes me is Mrs. Choi. Hell most of the time I question why Junhong even dates me. His dad he never talks to me, even if I start the conversation. I heard the door bell ring.

"Suzy, would you be a dear and get that?"

"Yes, Mrs.Choi" I  quickly looked to the door and saw Chanyeol. Tears started falling. "Noona... What's wrong?" He pulled me out if the door, shutting it. 

"chanyeol-ah..." He wrapped his arms around me. "sing to me..." Ever since I started to date Junhong, he became my new best friend. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He smiled softly.

Ah ah areumdoon geunyuhneun
Ah ah ahjik kkaji noogoowa
Jilsihil dwin sarangee mateul bonjuki obneun geh boonmyunghae

Ah ah ahshwibgehdo gounyuhnan

Ah ah ahjik eorin naehgen
Jinshil dwin sarangee maeumeul
Badeul soo obneunji
Noonan nomu yehpuh
Geu geunyuhreul boneun naneun michyuh
Ha hajiman ijehn jichyuh
Replay, replay, replay
Choouki nae mameul halkwiuh
Ah ahpesuh ijen mameul gochyuh
Da dagaohl ibyulen nan
Replay, replay, replay (Shinee replay)

"Yeollie?" He looked at me and "Yeah?" He continued hmming the lyrics with his eyes closed. 

"Have you ever considered being a singer?" He stopped and looked at me."I'm not that good." I smiled and scoffed. "You are That good. You sound like an angel... or on legs." He scrunched up his face and rolled his eyes.. "Lets go in it's freaking cold out here. Your not even wearing a jacket." He put his hand on the small of my back while pushing me in. 

"Wah it feels so good in here!" He gave me a wink before walking upstairs to talk to his wonderful girlfriend. I can't help but be jealous of there relationship. They're so in love. I want it for myself... 

"Dinners ready!" Mrs. Choi called.

Great dinner with the choi's can't wait. Notice the sarcasm. Atleast Yeollie is here.

 

 

 

Bam! Bet ya'll weren't expecting an update... Neither was I but I think I got over my writers block! Expect more updates!

Every Saturday! Love ya'll thanks for reading! <3

P.s Hit me up on ask.fm

 ask.fm/Byuntaelish