_11_

Time Is all it takes

     Taking a deep breath I stepped into the dining room. Mr. Choi looked at me with an emotion I hated yet was seeing often... Pity. Junhong sat in the seat next to his father who was at the end of the table. I took a step to sit next to him, but Brianna who was draging Yeol-ah behind her sat there. The only spot that was left was in front of Junhong which I knew was Ms. Choi's spot. 

     "So Junhong, Suzy, How have you guy's been? It seems so hard to get you down to visit." I took my seat, Junhong glanced in my direction. "We've been really busy with school and work." Junhong answered for him and myself. "Ah, That's right! Suzy! I heard you were thinking about nursing school." Junhong raised an eyebrow at me, I looked to Ms.Choi as she sat in her chair. "Where'd you hear that?" 

     "Chanyeol told me... unless it's not true? oh my I'm sounding like a fool." She gave Yeol a mock glare. "No, Ms.Choi it's true." Junhong looked at me. "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked sounding a bit hurt. I glanced at him. "I did like two months ago, you said cool." He looked at me for a moment longer and looked away. "Zelo, when are you going to drop this dead weight?" Brianna looked at me, I looked at Zelo. Was he going to say anything. He looked between me and his sister and rolled his eyes. He started talking to his father about his car. I felt my throat get tight as I could feel the tears pricking. I looked down at my food it was blurry. I heard Mrs. Choi scolding Brianna. "What? I was just asking a question." Thats when the first tear started it was quickly followed by more. 

   I stood up making my chair scrap the ground. Everyone looked up at me, Brianna looked a bit guilty. "Junhong can we talk." He nodded and stood up. I walked to the living room, his foot steps echoed after me. 

*ZELO*

      "Zelo" she said quitely, It's been a while sense she called me that. I looked at her eyes, they were red from her crying. "It feels like you don't try in this realtionship anymore." I looked at her. "What the hell are you talking about?" She rolled her eyes. "When we first started dating you actually seemed to care about but now all you do is smile at your stupid phone all day." I sighed I didn't want to talk about this here. "Babe we'll talk at home okay? I don't want to have this converation in my parents living room." I wiped the tears on her face. She just nodded. We both walked back in the kitchen and was greeted with silence. She didn't go to her chair.

*SUZY*

     I walk to chanyeol he looked up to me. I leant down to his ear. "Please take me home yeol." He looked to brianna before looking at me again. He got up and wrapped brianna in a hug before thanking Mrs. Choi for dinner. Zelo looked at me. "Where are you going?" I didn't answer I chose to turn and walk away. Foot steps followed me to the front door. Quickly I grabbed my coat and put my shoes on. I'm really tired of this, I just miss my friend. Chanyeol slowly pushed me out the house, he ran to his car and unlocked the door. "Babe... where... are you going?" I turned to see Zelo seething. "Home." He rolled his eyes and slamed the front door.

      I looked at the fire in front of me. This is it. As soon as Yeol got to my house we talked and i made up my mind. I wanted to leave. "Where are you going to go?"  Yeol whispered. I glanced at him and smiled. "The states..." Yeol whipped his head to stare at me. "Where?" I just smiled. "Su... who are you going to stay with?" 

      "Yongguk..." Yeol's eyes widened. "You don't even know the guy but your going to stay with him?" I nodded, "He's really nice I've talked to him about just visiting him and he was up for it." "You are an idiot but I'm not going to stop you." It was my turn to be confused. "Why won't you stop me?" He bit his lip and then answered, "you need some time away." This is why I loved Yeol. He wasn't pushy and he knew when he was losing a battle. "When?" I shrugged... "Now"

     Zelo didn't come home, He's probably mad at me for just leaving. I finished packing my stuff into a bag. I fished out my phone dailing Yongguks number. After two rings he picked up. "Hello?" I smiled. "Guk." I heard a slight chuckle. "Su, what can I do for you?" I chewed my cheeks wondering if this was the right thng to do. "I want to stay with you for a while..." Scilence... "I've been waiting for ever for you and Zelo to bring your asses down here to visit me. I have so much I want to show you. Like the store I just opened." He sounded so happy... I was going to break that. "Not Zelo just me." More scilence... "Are you guys fighting?" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, i want to take a break from him for a while." He sighed and I crossed my finger, hoping he would say yes. If he said no then I was still goinig to go, just not to his house. "Fine, when are you coming?"

     sorry. short chapter. is it crap? No one comments anymore.