_2_

Time Is all it takes



 ~*Suzy's P.O.V*~

 "Hello, I came to pick you up"

I studied his face he just smiled. I looked at his clothing; he was wearing a suit. I looked back at him.

"I just got back from a meeting with my mother"

I unintentionally scoffed… rich guys… His smile got bigger and he extended his arms towards a car that was idling in front if my house.  My eyes met Zelo’s, he waved me over. 

“Oppa!!!”

I walked out the door and locked it. I ran to the car, Zelo got out and hugged me. The guy opened the door car door for me. I got in and he grabbed my seat belt and buckled me in.

"A-ah... Thank you..."

Zelo looked at the guy like he couldn’t believe what he was seeing. He glanced at me and mouthed

“What was that?”

I shook my head and shrugged.

 

                                                ~*Zelo’s P.O.V*~
Hyung grabbed Suzy’s seat belt and leaned over her to buckle her up. He then shut her door and started walking to his side. I look at Suzy…

“What was that?”

She shrugged and shook her head. I got in the car and buckled up. Hyung got in and made eye contact with me then glanced in the rear view mirror and back at me…

‘ohhh… Introductions’

“Suzy this is my hyung Yongguk and Yongguk this is Suzy one of my closet friends from school”

Yongguk nodded and started driving. I looked in the rear view mirror so I could see Suzy without making it obvious. She stared out the window. She look ahead, her eye’s made contact with mine’s. Usually I would look away quickly but something told me not to.  She brought her two index fingers to her eyes, pulled down and stuck out her tongue. I chuckled and looked out the window.

*In The Cafe*


(I kinda want to put pictures in should I?)


We went to the front counter to order our drinks... Gosh they have so many things to get. Its hot outside so should I get some thing cold? Or tea to make me look mature???

"Ohh, That's right. Suzy this is your first time here right?" Zelo asked.

I nodded.

"Then can I chose some thing for you?"

He was smirking... Should I trust him?

" I don't know, you smiling like that is scary"

Yongguk chuckled and said

"Chose something based on her personality."

Zelo's smile got bigger. The chashier smile got bigger as she looked at Zelo.

"Are you ready to order?" ...