_1_

Time Is all it takes
                                        ~*Suzy's P.O.V*~
 
 
             The warm water washing the stress away from exams. I never thought college would be so stressful. The stress going down the drain with the soap studs. I hear a soft buzz … Hmm what is that noise
“Oh crap my phone!”
I stumbled out of the shower and grab my phone that was on the counter. I look at the screen, when I answered it I heard the voice of an angel.

"Hey, what's up?"  

I heard talking in the back ground then

“Oh, Suzy do you want to come drink coffee with me and my Hyung? He is visiting from the states."

I scratched my head.

"Do you really want me to come, I mean don't you want to catch up with him?"

"Suzy I wouldn't ask you if I didn't want you to come, so are you coming?"

"Okay where at?"

Zelo laughed in to the phone. Someone must have said something in the back ground.

"The coffee shop down the street. I'll pick you up in ten."

And with that the line was cut. Hmmm... I haven't been to that coffe shop yet... I brought the phone to my chest and smiled. 
 
              Then I turned to look at the mirror and screamed. I grabbed a towel and dried myself as quickly as possible. I ran to the closet to look for something to wear. I pulled on my favorite high low dresses. I looked in the mirror only half way satisfied with my looks.

"My hair..." I pulled my hair in to a loose cute but messy bun. Should I put on eye-liner or not what if he gets here and I only have one eye done. Yeah I'll skip it.

Grabbing my phone with one hand wallet in my mouth, and slipped my shoes on with the other. I sat down getting anxious as every second ticked by. That’s it I have enough time to put eye-liner on. I took for the bathroom and picked up my eye-liner slowly bring it to my eye lid.

*Ding dong* My heart jumped out of my chest making my eye-liner drop. I left the bathroom slowly walking to the door. When I opened it, It wasn't Zelo...       
 
                                                      ~*Zelo's P.O.V*~ 
 
 
       "Really, Hyungs coming to visit"

I whispered through the phone.

"Umma, you’re not lying right?"

"Wait he is at the house? Yeah I'm on the way."

I walked quietly trying not to disturb the people in the library. As soon as I was out doors I took off running. I thought back to the last time I saw hyung, I was 14 and I had gotten in to a fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"You may be tall, but I got muscle."  Kwangmin the  bully snarls. He proved his point by lauching a fist at my eye.  I start crying.

"Give me your money when you are done crying on the ground!" I reached for my wallet, but a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Last time I checked, I'm the only one allowed to steal my little brothers money!"

Hyung launched a roundhouse kick at Kwangmin's gut. He crumpled to the ground cursing. Another bully comes charging, but Hyung just sidesteps him ant the next thing you know, BAM! He slammed the wall the same way one sumo wrestler would slam another.

Hyung turned to me.

"You okay? "I nod.


While walking,  Hyung said, "Little bro, you have to stay strong without me. Take martial arts so you can defend yourself." 
I was befuddled. "What do you mean, Hyung?" 

He let out a long heavy sigh.

“Remember how my umma always talked about sending me to study in the states?"

I looked at him knowing where this was going.

“She’s really sending you?”

He nodded his head

“Sadly yes…”

He looked at me with puppy dog eyes

“Give hyung a hug; you haven’t give hyung hugs since you were 8.”

I made sure to put on a disgusted face.  

“Hyung that is gay…”

He frowned and looked down… I ran to him and gave him a huge hug. He started laughing

“I thought this was 'gay’”

He hugged me back tighter.

“Wait hyung what about Ana?”

He sighed again.

“She broke up with me because she said long distant relationships don’t work.”

Hyung finally let go of me.

“When are you leaving?”  

He looked at me

Tomorrow


I nodded.

“I am not going to see you off okay.”

He let out a small laugh and yelled as he walked away

“Thank you kid!”
(A/N Sorry I can't describe fight scenes...)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
   I kept running I was excited to see hyung; I haven’t seen him in 8 years. I ran to umma’s house

(Yes, I still live with my mom…)

I got to the door and took a deep breath. I opened the door; on the couch was my closest friend.

“HYUNG!!!”

I ran up to him and hugged him, but he didn’t hug me back so I let go as fast as I had hugged him.

“Oh um- Sorry hyung.”

He just did a slight smile. I saw my umma looking back and forth between us. She pulled out her wallet and handed me her credit card

“You guys go get coffee… And try to get over this awkwardness.”

Hyung looked at my umma and said I’ll drive, she nodded her head and walked to the kitchen to finish dinner. Hyung smiled at me

“Well, I guess we have no choice. Let’s go!”

I motioned for him to wait

“Hold on…”

He nodded and then walked out the door.
 
     
    I went into the kitchen after my mom.

“Umma I can’t be alone with him it’s to awkward”

She looked at me,

“Fine call Suzy and ask her to come.”

At that moment my dad walked down and started flirting with my mom…Eww. I pulled out my phone and called Suzy up. She answered but I was too distracted by the very disgusting scene in front of me… My parents making out eww.

“Oh Suzy, Do you want to come drink coffee with me and my hyung? He is visiting from the states.”

She didn’t answer me for a while but the asked

"Do you really want me to come, I mean don't you want to catch up with him?"

What? Of course I want her to come I would die of awkwardness otherwise.

"Suzy I wouldn't ask you if I didn't want you to come, so are you coming?"

I answered quickly and so did she.

"Okay where at?"

Thank god she is a life saver.

"The coffee shop down the street. I'll pick you up in ten."

And I hung up. I walked outside and hoped in the car with him. He started the car and we drove for about 6 minutes

“Can we pick up my friend? She lives right there.”

He just nodded and pulled in front of her house. He got out and said

“I’ll go get her.”

He walked up the door and rang the door bell. After a few seconds she answered she looked very confused…