oo8 : The New Discovery?~

Stuck In An All Boys' School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's Pov

I was quite tired and honestly in no mood to eat dinner.

However, my pleads and begging did not stop IU from dragging me along with her to go eat.

"Stop your complaining, Jieunnie! If you don't eat you'll starve! How are you not hungry anyways? We just went through a whole day of events." IU argued as she heard my mumbles of disgreement. She was pulling me by my wrist as I lazily followed behind. In all honesty, I bet it looked as though IU was dragging a soul less doll around.

Today was too long and it was not over yet. And what makes it even better is that we have to go through another day of events tomorrow. Oh the joy.

"How are you not tired, IU? You had many verbal arguments and even got hit with a soccer ball today? Don't you want to take a break and lie down?" I argued back. It was true though. It seemed IU had gone through a lot more and gotten hurt a lot more than I.

"My hunger tells me otherwise. We're almost there anyways!" I just sighed giving in and following along plainly once again.

---------

We walked into the loud cafeteria. Laughter and chatter was heard from all around. It seemed as though all the tables and seats were already occupied.

"C'mon, Jieun! Let's go!" I looked over and saw that IU was already heading to the food line. I ran to catch up with IU as we then walked side by side.

After paying for our dinner, we started to walk around trying to find a seat in the room. But, as I suspected before, all the seats were either filled, or the tables were taken up by one or two people.

"What the heck?! There is only one or two people at a table for five!!" IU yelled to herself. I just shrugged my shoulders in return.

"Do not stress about it, IU. Let's just go back to the room to eat. It's much more comfortable." I suggested. She sighed and agreed to my plan. As we started to head out the door with our lunches, the door abruptly swung open. The door swung in making IU and myself spill our food. It more like spilled upon us. Ugh, deja vu.

We still had some food on our tray, so we decided to go around the opened door trying to get back to the dorm as fast as we could. However, we should've saw the next thing coming. Well, I should've at least.

As I walked ahead of IU and walked around the opened door. I just so happened to have crashed into something else. More like someone else. It is just my lucky day.

My food, well what was left of my food, fell on the person I bumped into. My eyes widened in shock and I tried to rub the food off of the guy with my napkin.

"Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry." I repeated apologized not knowing what else to say. I also was scared of getting in trouble and getting lectured by the guy.

"Accidents happen. Don't worry about it." My hurried hands came to a stop as he grabbed my hands that held the napkin. He brought my hands up and off his clothing and my eyes followed suit. My eyes traveled up to the guy's face and instead of seeing anger, I saw a bright smile.

He had a sorta young face. He looked like he was younger than I. He gave off this friendly nature that would just pull others in. He seemed like one of those social butterflies that would be everyone's friend.

"I-I'm s-so-sorry." I couldn't help but stutter. Staring at his face too long made me blush a bright red. I turned my head away so we couldn't make eye contact any longer.

"Haha, are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter