oo4 : The Start of a New Day and Meeting of New People~

Stuck In An All Boys' School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU's Pov

The sun shine inbetween the shades of the window. One of the sun beams hit my face, effectively waking me up.

I gently and slowly start to sit up on my bed and rub the sleepiness out of my eyes. I look over to the bed next to me only to see that no one is occupying it at the moment. The bed looks like it has already been made. I guess Jieun is an early riser. I yawn a bit before swinging my legs over the edge of the bed and bringing my feet to the floor.

I stretch out my arms and bit more before picking up the electric clock that lays on the corner of my desk. It reads 7:00 am. I just gently put it down and mentally thank the heavens for me not waking up late again. I have an hour before homeroom, so I just take my time getting dressed in our ugly uniform. It's not bad, it is just a bit cliche, in a sense.

I step out of our room and into the living room, only to see that Jieun is long gone. I wonder where she went?

 

Jieun's Pov

I walk around the dorm, just recapping of the tour from yesterday. I have time to re-intake the marvelous structure and place of the dorm.

I have the key card in my right hand as I gently tap it upon my chin. I am in deep thought, thinking of how my real first day in the classes would be like. I wonder if all of the guys are like the ones from lunch of yesterday or if they are like Yongguk? I truly hope it is the latter.

-------

I walk into the school, since it is said that we are allowed at 7:30, even before class starts. I look at my wristwatch and see it read 7:40, I wonder if IU is awake now that I think about it.

I walk through the front doors and walk down one of the random hallways. I look around at my surroundings and try to recall where all my classes were. Well, I have all of the same classes as IU, so I could always just try and follow her if need be.

I just walk forward since that is the only way this hallways leads. I just start to hum a little to myself out of boredness and I take a look at my watch. It read 7:55, so I should probably be heading back to class. I turn around only to realize...I have no freakin' idea where my homeroom class is from here. I try to check in my bag for my schedule only to find it is gone. Just, great. I have no idea where the dean's office is from here either. I guess I could just keep walking where I came from until I see someone. So that is exactly what I do.

I walk back to where I came, but I have no idea what the class number was for Ms. Kim's room. *sigh* I just hope I am not late on my first official day, but I know the chances of that are slim.

-------

I get back to where the front entrance is and notice that the hallways are bare. No one is around to ask for help. Probably everyone is in class now; I check my watch and it reads 8:05 am. Yep, class already started. I wonder if IU is looking or worried about me? I wonder if Ms. Kim sent someone to search for me? *Sigh* There really is no point just waiting and standing here the whole 40 minutes of homeroom. So I ventured to the only place I knew how to get to...the garden.

 

IU's Pov

I check the clock that is above the door of the classroom. It reads 8:05 am; where is Jieun? I thought she came in early? Is she lost?! Should I go look for her?! Am I allowed to? I should be, right? Since she is new and my friend.

"Okay class, today we are suppose to be having a new female student. Treat her with respect and kindness as though she is another one of your peers, to which she is." Ms. Kim began. Did she notice that Jieun isn't here yet?

"Ms. Song, please come up...Ms. Song?" I could tell Ms. Kim was starting to realize the predicament of how Jieun was not here. SO I guess it is a better time than any to speak up.

"Ms. Kim, Jieun is not here yet. May I go and search for her?" I offered.

Ms. Kim nodded, "Sure, she may have just lost her way. Be sure to bring her back soon." I nodded and opened the door and went out to go search for Jieun.

'Jieun, I really hope that you didn't bump into one of "them" at least..' I hoped to myself.

 

Jieun's Pov

I walk into the beautiful garden that IU showed me yesterday. I once more intake and am blown away by the true beauty of the plants and flowers. It truly is wonderland.

I went deeper into the ga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter