oo3 : The Teacher and The New Friend~

Stuck In An All Boys' School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's Pov

IU starts leading me throughout the dorm. Just now, I only realize how much bigger it seems inside than how it looks outside.

I start to become a little distracted when looking at my surroundings when we travel down the hall. I then start to recall the problem we had during lunch. Who were those guys? IU seemed to know the Leader fairly well. But, it seemed not in a good way. Were they the ones IU said who were called "Space?" I wonder what their problem is?

"Oof." I accidentally bump into someone since I was not exactly looking where I was going. I fell on my bum when I bumped into them. I look up to see a very pretty lady. She looked familiar, but I can't remember from where?

"Jieun, are you okay- Oh! Annyeonghaseyo, Ms. Kim." IU bowed slightly to the woman before me. Wait, Ms. Kim? Oh, right~ Our homeroom teacher that IU told me about earlier.

"Hello, Ms. Lee. How are you?" Ms. Kim turned slightly towards IU's direction and gave her a very kind smile.

"I am doing well, thank you." IU smiled back.

"That's good. Now then, who is your new friend?" Ms. Kim asked.

"Oh! This is Song Jieun! She is the new student here and your new homeroom student." IU kindly explained.

"Ah, yes. I think I have heard of you. Well, welcome to the school. I hope you enjoy your time here. Now then, if you girls will excuse me, I need to go to my dorm. My classes are finally over. I always believe the first day is the hardest." Ms. Kim giggled before heading off to what I am guessing is the direction of her dorm room.

"Bye, Ms. Kim!" IU yelled goodbye to the teacher then turned to me to help me up off of the floor.

"Thank you." I said to IU, she just gave me a smile.

"Now, c'mon! I still need to show you around before dinner~" IU said, I looked at the watch around my wrist. It read 18:00[A/N: is that right? 18:00=6:00, right?]. Wow, I didn't know it was this late already. Time sure flies by.

"Where are we going anyway?" I asked IU. She just turned to me and gave me a teasing wink and smile.

"You'll see~" She said. Oh no, I am curious, yet I get a bad feeling...

=At the Pool=

"Here we are~" IU said, and swiped her key card which opened the door. We stepped in said and a wave of chlorine hit our faces.

"Wah~ Cool! A pool! I don't think I have a bathingsuit though." I wondered to myself.

"No problem. We can go shopping too~ Or you could end up borrowing one of mine." IU said. Shopping?

"Shopping? Are we allowed to go off of school grounds?" I asked IU.

She just nodded, "Sure! During weekends we can either go home or stay at the dorms. But, we are also allowed to go off school grounds during weekends, which many do. Since there are no classes during weekends," she explained. I just nodded my head in understanding.

I take a look around my surroundings and look at the great pool before us:

"Okay, okay. Now, then. On to the next place~" IU started to lead again, so I followed. I feel that this is gonna be another long tour.

=One hour later=

I was wrong. Well, it was actually pretty long, but it didn't feel like an hour has passed.

"Okay, n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter