oo6 : The New Club and Secretary~

Stuck In An All Boys' School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's Pov

"Wahhh, finally class is overrr~" IU stretched up towards the sky as we started to walk out of the school building. I just giggled a bit at her tiredness. I wouldn't say it was a bad first day. Just an eventful one.

"Ah!" IU suddenly stopped in her tracks which made me turn to look at her.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Oh no." She slumped down while gently face-palming. I wonder what happened?

"Are you okay? Does your head hurt? What's wrong?" I asked once again. Is she hurt? I started to worry a bit.

"No, I'm fine. But, I just remembered something..." She grumbled a bit at the last statement.

"Oh, what is it?" Her words just made my curiousity go up.

"*Sigh* I forgot to mention...I'm in Student Council." She finally said.

------

I follow IU to where I believe is the Student Council room.

"Here we are." IU stopped in front of a closed door. I read the sign, 'Club in Session' was all it said. Is that all?

"Well, might as well get this over with." She sighed again. I wonder why she joined if it is making her this sad? She brought her hand up and was about to knock on the door until it opened. I jumped back a little in surprise. I stood a bit behind IU who was not fazed by the sudden action of the door.

"What?" I heard a voice ask. I did not recognize the voice, nor did it sound like a girl's(to which I am not surprised about).

"Cut it out, Yixing." IU said with an obviously irrited voice.

"Tch, thanks for ruining the fun, Jieun(IU)" The guy fully opened the door and stepped out. I could clearly see the guy now and my first thought is, "Stay away from the guy."

He looked cute and a bit handsome, but yet I felt I shouldn't get too close to him or he might snap at me. So, I tried to stay cautious. He seemed to have seen me looking at him because he automatically turned his gaze in my direction.

"Hey!" IU was pushed out of the way by the guy named Yixing and was now fully in my face.

"Hey, cutie. What's your name? I'm Zhang Yixing, but you can call me Lay." He winked at me. My blush once again started to grow. Being in the school is not good for my health and state of sanity. I tried to avoid contact by looking somewhere else.

"Haha, aren't you cute. You are cute like a kitten. I wonder what you sound like when you 'mew'~" He started to get a lot closer and his voice started to go lower as if they were turning into whispers. I felt his hot breath in my ear and I could feel my face, neck, and ears heat up.

I tried to put my hands up to my face to hide my obviously growing blush. "Umm..ahhh..." I didn't know what to say. I never met this guy before so my shyness once again started to kick in. I felt like crawling in a hole to go and hide there forever.

"Hey! Yixing, cut it out. Don't hurt my friend!" IU spoke up and tried to push Yixing(Lay) out of the way. But he was stronger than she and wouldn't budge.

"Aww, Jieun(IU), you always ruin the fun. Don't worry, I will never forget about my first time with you~" Yixing said and I looked up only to see him wink at IU. Her expression turned dark and I could see disgust burning in her eyes.

"I-IU?" I softly said.

"It's nothing. Don't talk like that, Yixing." IU yelled at Lay with a glare.

"But you can't escape the truth." He quietly said, but I heard it. The truth? What is going on?

"What's going on out here?!" I heard another unfamiliar voice coming from the Student Council room. I only looked to see a guy with very tan skin and big lips. I didn't know how to describe his appearance. Hot, maybe? He was good looking as well, but he seemed good looking in more of a "not-so-innocent" way. I got a bad feeling from him as well.

"Nothing, Kai." Yixing's mood suddenly changed from a teasing one to a laid-back one. I was surprised a bit by the sudden change. "I'm just playing with 'our toy.' " I heard Yixing whisper to the one called Kai as he passed by him to go back in the room. Toy? What the?

"Hmm? Ah! So, IU's here." The one called Kai said. He seemd to be looking around and saw me. He walked over to me as I tried to slowly step away.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything." He said as he lent out his hand to gently grab mine. His touch automa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter