oo1 : First Day and First Troubles~

Stuck In An All Boys' School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's Pov

I take a deep breath before stepping out of the car. I thank my chauffeur before getting out. Today is the day where I start my new adventure, new start, new school.

As strange as it may sound, I don't know much about the school in general. My father had just told me about it one night, and said that I was to enroll in the school for my coming Junior year. All I know is that it is an Elite boarding school that my uncle is the dean of; I have a bad feeling about the school though.

I step through the golden gates and look up only to see the giant white bricked building before me. I could tell it was about 5 stories high and the length of the school just went on. The look of this very "fancy" school just gave me a bit of chills and my worry worsened.

I take one more deep breath before securing the strap of my bag the started to slowly slide down my right shoulder. I have weary feelings about this school, without even going in yet. But, I shouldn't judge without looking, so I walked leisurely up to the front double doors of the school and slowly pushed them open. I expected to see girls gossipping or guys chatting by their lockers, like how my other school life experiences have been. But the thing was, I was only half right.

I saw plenty of guys chatting together and high-fiving, fist-bumping, or slapping each other's backs because of something funny the other guy said. Why are there only boys in t-this s-s-school?

I start to panic a little within myself. I freaked out a little on the spot, and I think some started to look at me weirdly. I yelped a little out of embarrassment and tried to hide my deep scarlet red face with my hands. I just want this nightmare to end...

"Excuse me. Are you okay?" I heard a bit of a high voice. I looked up from my hands on to see another..GIRL! Without really thinking I hug her, I think I scared her a bit but I was so relieved to have finally found another girl, so I am not alone!

"Um, could you please let go? You are sort of hurting me." The girl said, I quickly let go bowing a bit and apologizing for my sudden actions, the embarrassed blush on my face only got worse.

"Hahaha, it's fine. I'm Lee Jieun by the way, but you can call me IU." The girl gave me a sweet smile and stuck out her hand.

I smiled back and shook her hand saying, "My name is also Jieun, well Song Jieun that is."

"Wow! What a cool coincidence! Are you a new student here?" She said, seeming very ecstatic and jumpy. It was actually kinda refreshing being near her happy personality, I liked it. I just nodded in response and took my hand. "Cool! Then you must be looking for the Dean's office too? I will guide you if you like?" She offered, I just nodded. I was very glad to have met someone so kind and so soon too.

=Dean's office=

"Here we are~" IU finally stops infront of a dark brown, wooden door and motioned me to knock on it. 

I did so, and I heard my uncle's voice on the other side, "Yes, come in." I gave IU a smile as a thank you before heading in.

I walk in and see that there is a large wooden desk in front of the giant window, my uncle sitting comfortably in his seat. In front of the desk was two couches that were a color of dark green. I stood still in front of my uncle's desk; he had a dead serious face on, one that I rarely have seen since he has usually been the kind and happy uncle I knew.

After a few seconds of silence, and a my anxiousness started to overwhelm me, he then cracked a smile and said, "Welcome to MW Elite High. One of the best all male boarding high schools in the country." Woah, back up a bit. All MALE high school?! What? Why would my father enroll me here and why would my uncle agree to it.

"I know it may be confusing why you are here at an all guys high school. Well I am actually planning to make this a co-ed school soon, but I need to see how it works out first. But, do not worry, I know that this will be a great experience and help you. You will understand what I mean soon enough. Now, about classes. Here is your schedule and locker number plus combination. You get 5 minutes to change between classes. Also, all of your luggage has already been sent to your dorm room, you will be sharing a room with another student," He said, I look at my schedule then at the clock above the door. It seems that homeroom alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter