oo7 : The End of The Day and Meeting the Second Boy's Friend~

Stuck In An All Boys' School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jieun's Pov

We walk out of the school and are a quater way to the dorm until I see IU, who is standing in front of me leading the way, fall. My sleepiness is automatically drained out of me and I go up to where IU was laying on the ground. What happened?! I don't think I saw anything.

"IU! IU! Are you okay?" I go sit beside her figure and she just grumbled incoherent words in response.

"Here let me help you." I help IU sit up as she is holding on tightly to her head with her left hand. Did she get hit with something? I look around to see what could have hit her.

I look around the area only to see a soccer ball slowly rolling away from where we both sat. That must have what happened.

"Ouch. Haha, that hurt." I could tell although the force of that ball hitting her(and especially her head) must have hurt, she was still trying to just laugh the pain off.

"Yea, are you okay though? Are you seriously hurt? Should we see the nurse?!" I asked, still very frantic over my friends injury.

"No, no, I'm fine. Haha, stop worrying, Jieunnie." She said, as she tried to stand up on her own only to stagger a bit and fall back down.

"Ah! IU!" I helped her stand again.

"Haha, I guess that won't work. What happened? My mind is still a bit fuzzy." She honestly said.

"Well, from what it looks like, probably that soccer ball over there hit your head when you were walking." I pointed to where the white and black ball wavered from left to right until ultimately stopping in it's tracks.

"Ah. Where did it come from?" IU asked. I was pretty curious myself.

"I don't know to be honest, but-" I was cut off by a loud shout coming from not too far away.

"HEY!" I looked to the side only to see a blonde haired boy running straight in our direction. I saw a brown-haired guy following closely behind the first guy.

"-I believe we are to get our answer." IU finished the sentence that I had previously started. I just nodded in agreement. I was still helping in holding IU up so she would not fall again. The boys came closer until I could actually make out who one of them were.

Luhan?

The boys were now before us huffing a bit and breathing in and out deeply. Was it really that far of a run? We turned to face the two boys and see what they had to say.

"*Huff* Hey *Huff* did you see a soccer ball come in this direction?" The one that followed behind Luhan asked.

"Yes. Actually it hit my friend here." I was holding up IU and told the two before us what happened.

"Ah! Sorry! We didn't think it would hit someone. Sorry, it was actually Xiumin's fault anyways." Luhan said sincerely and bowed, but I could tell he was laughing a bit at the last comment he made.

"Hey! No it wasn't! I swear I didn't mean to kick it off the fie-"

"WILL YOU BOTH SHUT UP! My head is killing me and I am not in the right mind to hear you two bicker! So shut your fudgin' mouths before I shut them for you!" IU shouted out, still holding onto her throbbing head. She sure can be scary when angry.

I looked to the two guys only to see their shocked faces and a bit of being frightened as well.

------

"Hey! Watch where your touching, grabby!" IU shouted at Kim Minseok. Or as he introduced himself to be, Xiumin.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to help you!" He retorted. IU didn't say anything else but I could tell she was mumbling some words to herself.

IU was passed onto Xiumin so he could carry her to the bleachers on the sides of the soccer field. He was stronger than I, so it only made some sense for him to help carry her all the way there.

I was walking behind them, watching them bicker at times then stop. I giggled a little at how they acted with one another. It was a bit refreshing and kinda cute, but I would never say that to IU. She would probably kill me, if I told her.

Well, I wasn't the only one laughing a bit at what stood before us. Luhan was watching the scene as well, passing a chuckle here and there.

Unlike the two before us, we did not make immediate conversation. Though we had only met once, officially, I don't seem to feel and awkward atmosphere between us. Strange? I actually feel quite calm around him; to which I find a bit weird since it usually takes me a while to warm up to some.

"Hey, Jieun." I was snapped out of my thoughts and turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter