oo2 : The Kings and The Dorms~

Stuck In An All Boys' School?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

IU's Pov

Jieun and I were just peacefully chatting until I felt about a hundred pairs of eyes looking straight at us. I turned my head and looked around the cafeteria, only to be correct. The whole student body was staring at us quielty. I wonder what's up?

"You are sitting at our table." A very familiar voice spoke. Ah, that must be the reason for all the attention.

"E-excuse me?" I heard Jieun stutter out, she was probably a bit nervous by the intimidated look and glare of the man before her.

He spoke a lot slower and louder than before, "I said, you are sitting at OUR table." Okay, this guy is seriously starting to piss me off!

I suddenly stood up which made Jieun a little surprised and probably the other people in the rooms felt the same way.

"Look. We didn't mean to cause trouble. But, you don't have to go yelling at my friend, Li Jiaheng." I was sorta sick with this guy.

"Tch, so high and mighty aren't we, Lee Jieun? By the way, the name's Kris, get it right." He said haugtily.

"I would remember that if I actually cared to." I mumbled, but loud enough for him to hear. I could tell Kris was losing his patience, yet he seemed "composed" on the outside. But, I know for a fact how to push this guy's buttons.

"Hah, if you value your life I would suggest you remember. That is if you don't want what's coming to you again." He came close and whispered the last part into my ear. All the color was flushed out of me and I started to zone out a bit. Recalling what he and the others have done before. I know I had to say something, but nothing came out of my mouth when I opened it. I hate to admit it but I was actually...scared.

"Lost for words I see? Good, keep the pretty little mouth of your's shut. It would be better for all of us." I heard him say with a highly visible smirk lining his lips. Oh how bad I wanted to wipe the self-righteous smirk off his face. But, I knew I couldn't.

 

Jieun's Pov

I saw IU slump back into her seat after standing up to the guy. I didn't hear what he said to her, but it seemed to have hit her hard. The look of sadness and being frightened she had on her face just made me angry. But, I also felt a bit intimidated by this guy.

"Now the, get out of our table." The guy named Kris said.

"No." I was looking to the floor and I couldn't stop what was coming out of my mouth.

"What did you say?"

"No. We were here first and we have the right to stay." I looked up, and although I was sheking right now with fear and worry, I couldn't help but just speak out a bit.

"Tch, I wouldn't be making the same mistake, newbie. You don't know what can happen to you, just take a look at what happened to your little friend. I advise you go quietly while you still have a chance." He was staring straight into my eyes and the only thing I saw in his was hatred. This only added more to my fright.

"I-I-" I didn't know how to respond, it was as though all of that courage that was in me before had  just ran out.

"I-I-, please. Just save it. I don't want any tears on my table." He mocked. I wasn't gonna cry, no, he is not worth my tears.

I kept silent for a bit, trying to regain my thoughts and think things through. I was a bit frustrated and yet I was still a bit jumbled up by his hurtful tone and words.

"C'mon, Jieun. We should be heading back to class anyway." I heard IU speak again. She was still looking down and had a bit of a dark expression on, but I decided to follow her decision. I believe that if we stayed any longer, things might get worse.

We passed by them when we were leaving and I only heard Kris whisper, "Good girl, now stay in your place where you belong." This made my angry, but I tried to keep it to myself and ignore his petty comments.

=Out of the Cafeteria=

We still had a couple more minutes before the afternoon classes. So we just walked around the school again.

IU hadn't spoken since the incident at the cafeteria. It was as though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter