05.

Hurt

Heyo! Second update of the week!! Just need you guys to know i've changed the surname of So Eun, from "Kim" to "Kwon" okay?

Enjoy this chapter!:)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Hey So Eun!" I stepped into the cafe, before spotting Amber. She had short hair, with a complete tomboy look. She was dressed in a simple printed shirt and skinny jeans. Her eyes were the prettiest thing I've seen though. She often had a funny stand in all situations, which made work often fun with her.

 

"Amber!" I squeaked. I went forward, giving her a big hug. It's been awhile since I've seen her, since she flew to America to visit her family.

 

"You have no idea how much I missed you!" Gleefully, I stepped back. "Even Krystal didn't make work fun." Amber chuckled, while the girl behind the counter, Krystal, scowled. She was beautiful. She had a hour shape body, with curves all in the right places. She worked out often in the gym, explaining her toned body. She have brown locks that complimented her face. Despite giving off an icy aura, she is probably one of the best person I've known.

 

"I heard that So Eun!" Krystal warned. Amber and I just exchanged looks before bursting into a fit of laughter.

 

Ding! The first customer of the day. Hurriedly, I went into the back of the cafe to change into my staff outfit. Straightening my clothes, I walked out to serve the customer.

 

Hour passed and half my shift was already over. It was nearing the end of lunch time and the number of customers began to lessen too.

 

"Welcome!" I heard both Krystal and Amber greeting. Moving to the counter, I caught a glimpse of the man. My eyes widen and I was unable to even make a sound.

 

Is that him?

 

I let my eyes glide over to the man once again. From the side view, he had multiple piercing on his ear, blonde hair which was styled up. Dressed in formal wear, he looked chic at the same time.

 

Kwon Ji Yong?

 

Unable to believe what I had seen and refusing to face the truth, I hid behind the counter along with Krystal. I pretended to busy myself with the equipments. Time passed and I kept watching him. His habits remained the same. One hot black coffee, while checking the news on his tablet. I ached to reach out for him, but at the same time, my heart pounded furiously, afraid.

 

Why does it seem as though everyone is returning?

 

I was lost in thoughts, when the man picked up his receipt and headed towards the counter to pay.

 

"Eun?" The familiar voice threw me off my thoughts as I jumped back into reality. I froze, meeting his gaze. Infront of me stood the guy that used to be one of my role models. The guy that was beside me since I was born. The guy who loved me and cared for me. The guy who knew me well. The guy who was the only one to call me "Eun." And this guy, is my brother.

 

I don't know what happened next. Next thing i knew, I was out of the cafe from the back door down the alley, then into te streets. I didn't bother who I bumped into or where I was going.

 

"Eun!" I was pulled back by a strong grip on my arm. I turned back, my view of him already blurry.

 

I'm crying?

 

Why am I so damn weak?

 

"I...I got to go." I wriggled out from his grip which had surprisingly weakened. I headed back to the cafe as soon as I could.

 

"So Eun? Who's that guy? Are you okay?" Amber asked worriedly.

 

"Was that your brother?" Krystal asked quietly. Fresh tears sprung out. I knew she had gotten the answer.

 

"Take the day off. Amber and I can handle it fine." Krystal wrapped her arms around me, ruffling my hair a little. She whispered "You'll be fine." before leaving me alone in the staff office.

 

-----

I returned to an empty house. Yoona was out working. Kai was out with his friends. I sank into my bed. A pang of lonliness hit me. Two years and I have finally met him again, yet I didn't have the courage to speak more to him. I didn't get to know if he is doing fine. If he is happy. If he...

 

Questions swirled in my head as Jungkook and Jimin appeared in my mind too. It was too much. Exhuastion from day's work and from crying made me fall into a dreamless sleep.

 

-----

"Get out of the house now! Don't even think of coming back home until you got your piorities right!" He growled and pointed to the main door. The fiveteen years old girl stood rooted to the ground, tears stinging her eyes. She felt her brother's strong arms circling her shoulder.

 

No...Appa...

 

"Appa..." She croaked,  getting dry.

 

"Appa. She's still young she-" Ji Yong tried to stand up for her, but was cut off abruptly.

 

"Now." Their father warned sternly. She needed no further reminder and began to shuffle out of the house. She heard her brother arguing with their father for her sake.

 

Steps she took quickened, tears began to fall like a waterfall.

 

 Why?

 

Why couldn't he just accept my dream. He should be supportive, shouldn't he?

 

I like to dance...no, I want to dance.

 

Her phone vibrated inside her pocket, yet she ignored it. Her walk broke into a run. She ran. She ran for what seemed like ages. She ran till my muscles screamed in pain. She finally came to an abrupt stop as she turned into an alley. Sliding down the hard brick wall, she started to break into heartwrenching sobs.

 

I'm useless.

 

I can never be the top student like Ha Eun. I can never be a fighter like Ji Yong.

 

I'm can't do anything right.

 

 

"Why are you crying my little girl?" A rough low voice spoke. Her head jerked up. Her eyes showed fear and her lips quivered a little. She could only see a blurry image of an old guy infront of her. He reeked of beer.

 

"I'll make you happy." His lips turned into a small smile as he reached down to grab her arm. She hissed in pain as she struggled to free herself from his grip. In turn, he only grabbed onto her tighter. Pushing her against the wall harshly, he started to her thigh. His stinky breath made her eyes tear more.

 

NO!

 

Get the away from me!

 

She screamed and tried to push him away, yet he was too strong for her.  She could do nothing. She felt useless. Her arms dropped to her sides as she closed her eyes tightly shut. She could feel his hand still on her thigh and more tears poured out.

 

", get away from her!" A new voice cursed.

 

His rough touch was no longer there, yet it lingered. Her legs finally gave way, but was caught before she came in contact with the hard ground. She flinched away from the person's touch.

 

"It's just me So Eun. Open your eyes." The voice was gentle and soothing. Her eyes fluttered open.

 

Stood infront of her was Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook.

 

"Are you alright?" He searched her eyes and scanned her body for any cuts or bruises.

 

"You're fine. I'm here." He sighed in relief, lifting her up, off the ground, out of that dark alley.

 

He set her down slowly on the playground slide and stooped down to reach her eye level.

 

"I'm sorry for not being here ealier. I'm sorry." He whispered and wrapped his arms around her protectively. Her cries were muffled as she buried her head in his chest.

 

You have nothing to be sorry for.

 

Thank you oppa...Thank you for being here, by my side.

 

-----

Last one to reach the kitchen would not get any icecream!" The youngest girl shouted, already on her way to the kitchen. Two older children followed behind her. One girl and one boy.

 

"Oppa is the last! He gets no icecream!" The youngest once again squealed as she dug into the tub of goodness. The older sister chuckled and followed suit. Both of them knew that if their older brother decides to beat them, he would and could. He was only losing to his two sisters on purpose.

 

"Oppa, look." The older sister the huge spoonful of icecream infront of him.

 

"Yah, don't go oerboard." He warned.

 

"Are you guys stealing icecream again? Aish these kids." A woman's loud booming voice travelled into the kitchen.

 

" it's Aunt Lee. Hurry into there." The older brother shooes hte two sisters into their secret hiding place. They crawled into a cramp space that was behind the cabinet. No one ever found them when they were there. It was their little secret.

 

They heard shuffling off feet into the kitchen. "These kids, how do they escape so fast." The woan sighed, hurrying out of the kitchen in attempts to find them.

 

Once she got away, the kids relaxed and broke into a knowing smile.

 

It was our little secret.

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Just want to thank all the readers for bearing with me  and my longggggggggg updates:) Thank you!

Remember to comment below okay? Don't be a silent reader!:)

XOXO

So proud of this guy<3

So proud of the group for their many many awards:)

And omg Boy In Luv!!!!:D

MUCH LOVE.

hehe have a great week ahead!:)