09.

Hurt

I don't know how long I stood there in his arms, the music playing over my sobs. I missed coming with Bangtan here, I miss dancing with them, I miss the fun we had, I miss Jungkook's scent, his touch...everything. I guess I finally broke. Jungkook came back. Jiyong came back. Everyone that I have been abandoned by two years ago.

 

Is this some kind of sick joke?

 

Finally my tears ran dry and I could no longer produce anymore tears. Despite so, I refused to look up. I didn't know how to face him now, not after crying in his arms like a pathetic lost child.

 

Ha the irony. I was always that pathetic lost child.

 

Why are you so damn weak So Eun?

 

Before I knew it, I felt Jungkook's hands cupping my cheeks, gently looking at me.

 

"Hey." He whispered, a soft smile gracing his lips. The world seemed to have stoppped as he held me fixed in that position. How long has it been since I've seen him so close? It was like a staring contest where neither of us were willing to look away.

 

"Let's go somewhere else." He grasped my hand and led me out of the crowded place. We walked on but I could not pay any attention to where we were going. I followed on, my heart beating against my chest, my face flushed as I was fixated at my hands in his. I didn't know how I was suppose to feel. Do I push him away and lie that it was a misunderstanding and he should just go away? Or do I just go along? But ...

 

Before I could make a decision, he pushed open the doors to a cafe.

 

"So Eun! Jungkook! So you both finlly decided to comehere together again huh?" I looked up to see Mrs Park nning from ear to ear, as she clasped her hnds together. "Ji Na!" The girl popped out from the counters as her eyes widened at the sight of both of us. "I'll explain." I mouthed.

 

"The usuals please Mrs Park." Jungkook cheerfully replied before leading me to the same armchair I sat at not long ago. An awkward silence enveloped us and I was unsure of what to say.

 

Do I say "I miss you?" or "How have you been?" Aish seriously So Eun.

 

I heard him chuckling to himself. I whipped my head up. His eyes were shaped in crescents, his lips tugged upwards. "You haven't really changed So Eun." I sat there awkwardly, confused by him.

 

"Hot cholate and brownies my friends!" Ji Na brought a tray over, a grin plastered on her face. "I put extra sugar in the hot chocolate this time so hopefully both of you will work it out." She giggled like a kid before returning to the counter. This Ji Na....she knew everything by just studying our expressions. I didn't evenneed to explain to her about anything.

 

"Take a sip, it'll warm you up." He pushed my mug towards me. I nodded gratefully, my lips coming in contact with the rich chocolate taste. I love it. Both of us sat there for awhile, quietly sipping the steaming hot chocolate, but this time, enveloped with a comfortable silence.

 

My phone buzzed and we both looked up.

 

"Hello?" I picked up the phone. There was silence on the other end. Complete silence.

 

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked again. More silence.

 

"So Eun." I was about to end the call when I heard the ohso-familiar voice. "Oppa..." And the call ended. My heart ached to hear his voice again. I wonder how he have lived for the past years. I put my phone back on the table, turning to Jungkook this time.

 

"Why...how...why are you back together with Jiyong oppa?" I asked, hoping that I sounded unconcerned.

 

"Things have changed So Eun..." His voice faltered at the end, as if remembering what had changed. "Go back So Eun. Go back."

 

"I should have known." I stood up abruptly, the back of my knees bumping on the armchair. "I'm leaving." Without turning back, I left the restaurant, this time more confused than ever.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello hahhahahaha it's been a really long time huh? I apologise!!!!!

I'm currently having really important exams and ohboy I screwed up English so bad :(

But anyway, for new subscribers : Thank you so much for subscribing!:D

and of course those who stayed on even though I haven't updated in gazillion years, thank you!!

I'll promise to update after my exams which ends in like 20