Chapter 8: Another memory

Unknown love 알 수없는 사랑 (uncompleted)

Author's POV.

 

After a long day from running around the school, you were finally at home in peace. You quickly did your homework and reviewed over you science and math before heading to the bathroom to freshen up. With you hair still damp, you laid flat on your bed in your cozy pajamas. You then different off to sleep.

______

< 5 years ago >

You were crowded around by a bunch of your classmates at the playground of your school. You've been walking around in crutches for the past two weeks. Your doctor told you that you'll have to be using them for about another week or so.

"KyungMi, do you need anything?" Minwoo asked. You shook you head not wanting to bother him.

Your classmates wouldn't stop asking you questions and doing favors for you. They never left your side. "KyungMi, I think your cast needs a little decorating." One of your classmates said. She took out a marker from her knapsack and started signing your cast with little flowers and hearts around her message. Soon enough half the grade started to come and sign your cast; except for MinSeo.

You saw MinSeo glare at you, probably because of envy. You looked down at your cast seeing nice comments and names. You were pretty disappointed that you didn't remember who most of these people were. You looked back up to see MinSeo gone from where she last was, only to see that she was right infront of you.

"Hey MinSeo." Minwoo greeted.

MinSeo only focused her attention on you, "How did you hurt you leg?" She asked. You stared blankly at her, *You at the hospital when I woke up and told me you were my best friend.*

"You were there MinSeo." Minwoo answered.

MinSeo ignored Minwoo's presence. "Was I really KyungMi, or do you not remember?" MinSeo was mocking you.

Minwoo whispered, "She's just teasing you, c'mon."

You got up, not making eye contact with MinSeo or Minwoo. You gripped your crutches securing them tightly.

"You're just a little fake..." MinSeo spat. The other two girls behind her giggled.

You pushed yourself off, hopping on one foot. Minwoo stayed by your side giving cut-eye to MinSeo. "Is it not obvious KyungMi? Minwoo's only by your side because he's been crushing on you ever since we were in third grade." MinSeo blurted out.

Minwoo started blushing, "A-ANYIO! I DON'T!" He started waving his hands in the air. You looked at Minwoo confused and lost like the young you, you were. You focused your attention back at MinSeo, "You know KyungMi, I think you're just using everyone to do all your dirty work." MinSeo took a step closer to you, "This is obviously just a cover.." MinSeo threw one of you crutches on the ground then she spat on the ground and looked at you one last time before storming off.

Tears started to form your eyes, "I'm not faking this, you were there at the hospital.." You mumbled.

Minwoo picked up your crutch on the paved ground and handed it to you. Soon the crowd of students started to leave one by one, talking among themselves. Minwoo patted your back, "It's okay. She'll get over it once you remember."

"What if I don't remember?!" You whined.

"You will, I'm sure.." Minwoo murmured.

"I didn't even remember my own birthday." You sobbed.

"MinSeo's just upset?"

"Why should 'she' be upset? I'm the one who got into in accident that I don't remember, I've lost half my memory and to top it off I lost my father..." You explained. Tears were rolling down your cheeks.

"Don't cry KyungMi, let's go back inside, it looks like it's starting to rain." Minwoo moved you aside.

"It's just a bad dream.." *Nightmare* You sighed.

·······

Okay, okay, I know short update, sorry. I'll try to make things more interesting further more into the story.

I know there are more silent readers out there, don't be afraid, I don't bite.  Silent readers, stop being so silent; I'd be really happy if you guys would be commenting and subscribing; share your love.

if you don't have an asianfanfic account, I understand, but make one ! You don't have to be writing fanfics or anything you can have an account to be sharing your love to other authors and such. it would maybe even boost up an author's self-estem. Any who, take care xoxo !~