Chapter 4: Introducing me

Unknown love 알 수없는 사랑 (uncompleted)

Author's Pov.

 

      You walked through the halls with JeongMin by your side leading the way to the cafeteria, "You know you're pretty quite.. Not much of a talker?" 

 JeongMin waved his hand in front of your face, "Hello? Earth to KyungMi? Are you there?" JeongMin poked your forehead. You blinked a couple of times, "Huh? What? I'm here." JeongMin gave you a puzzled look, *She spaces out way too much. She's too occupied with her thoughts.*

"BOO!" A voice said loudly making JeongMin flinch. JeongMin closed his two eyes turning his body around and opening his eyes towards a boy that looked a bit older. He was fairly tall, his shoulders were broad, his face slim with a smile on his face that made his eye smile stand out. JeongMin how ever kept a poker face, "YAH! PABO-AH! DON'T DO THAT TO MEE!" JeongMin blurted. The boy smirked satisfied with his reaction, "Calm down, it's not like I'm a ghost of Christmas pass coming to haunt you.." The boy turn to you and gave you an odd look, tilting his head to the side, "Uhm.. JeongMin.. you see her too right?" He whispered to JeongMin but failed because you could hear his voice probably miles away.

"No, of course I don't see a girl about 5'2 right before my eyes with long, dark, brown hair; dressed in our school uniform. No HyunSeong I do not see her." JeongMin sarcasticlly said to the boy named HyunSeong.

You saw how JeongMin's mood changed real quick. HyunSeong gave a disgusted look towards JeongMin before looking at you. Innocently the look of disgust turned into a welcoming smile, "Annyeonghaseyo!~ HyunSeong-imnida." He reached for your hand to shake, "Sorry for little short-stack here, letting out his full anger in front of a girl is crucially rude." HyunSeong emphasized the word 'crucially' loud enough for JeongMin to hear. You let go of HyunSeong's hand and HyunSeong wrapped an arm around JeongMin.

JeongMin hit HyunSeong on the head, "Shutup, I met her first." 

You laughed at the way they argued, "I'm KyungMi, a transfer student." 

HyunSeong opened his jaw, "From America?"

You shook your head, "Anyi, somewhere just a bit far off Seoul."

The three of you entered the busy cafeteria. It was filled with both juniors and senior who were scattered all over the place. You sat across from the two boys on a long empty table, "Is it just going to be us sitting here?" You questioned with the amount of space on the table for only three people.

"Nope, there's KwangMin and his pack, then Donghyun and his books." Replied JeongMin chewing on a bite of his sandwich.

A boy slid beside you, his hair was a dark hazle color and he wore frames around his eyes. His books scattered around the table with some papers. *He must be DongHyun.* He looked to be a senior of the school. He slightly rolled his neck when he noticed you on the side. His eyes widened. He looked through his papers that laid around the table, "Hey hyung, aren't you gon-" 

"Wait." DongHyun interrupted HyunSeong. DongHyun pulled out a file, he looked through the papers.

You wondered with curiosity what on earth his doing? He looked back and forth from the file and your face. 

"Yah, JeongMin, what's hyung doing?" HyunSeong murmured to JeongMin.

"Just watch him." JeongMin replied taking another bite out of his sandwich.

DongHyun put the file down. His mouth opened to speak, "Choi KyungMi. Lived in Seoul for 12 years; traveled from place to place. A transfer from West Side High School in Busan. Is currently in the acts of arts: vocal to be exact. Was on honor roll at her old school and well known by the teachers. Choi KyungMi, enjoy your next few years here at Seoul's Academy for the Arts. DongHyun, Kim DongHyun to be precise. I'm student council, so if you need a anything, I'll be more than happy to help."

Clapping was heard out of no where. Three pairs of eyes turned to see HyunSeong, amazed, "WAH. DAEBAK.. REALLY DAEBAK!~" He held two thumbs up. DongHyun shook his head

"Hyung, you think you can do me next?" You heard HyunSeong say to his elder.

You saw YoungMin from the corner of your eye enter the cafeteria with a bunch of other people, one of them happened to be MinSeo. *MinSeo met YoungMin?* You watched as they laughed and smile with the other group of people. Slowly you realized that they were making their way towards the table you were seated at.

"Here comes KwangMin." Hyunseong quietly said as he poked his food. DongHyun moved aside his books while JeongMin sat quietly. *KwangMin? That isn't YoungMin?*

"Aren't you going to eat something?" DongHyun asked a bit concerned, "You're quiet thin.." You smiled at him, "You should see me eat a burger. Trust me I eat.. a lot." DongHyun chuckled, "Alright, alright." You started eating your lunch, you felt the presence of someone next to you, "Annyeong, KyungMi!" She batted her eye lashes giving you a smile, "Sorry for earlier.. it seemed like I scared you bit.. it's just I haven't seen you in for so long."

Everyone at the table laid eyes on you and MinSeo, "I'm sorry about what happened when we were younger, it was rashly stupid and immature of yo- me, to do so." 

Your mind started to blur out again, but you ignored it. *MinSeo the innocent one, what happened while I was gone?* You looked at her, she didn't look the same as she used to. You  were caught off guard when a known face was spotted, he looked at you with big eyes, you could of swore it was YoungMin; but no his name was 'KwangMin'. *Where is YoungMin?* You wondered off in your thoughts but a sudden voice broke in.

"Transfer? Can you speak English?" You looked in front of you to see KwangMin sitting beside JeongMin. JeongMin looked at you then to him and back at you.

"I can speak a bit of Japanese, Chinese and English; but I'm not from America, if that's what you're going for." You told him. The image of YoungMin popped into your head every time you looked at KwangMin . You visualized him and compared him to KwangMin. It was scary.. Although could they have been related somehow?

"I guess you met YoungMin.. it's crazy isn't it? They look a like and share the same last name, yet from their files say they have no relation to each other." DongHyun said only for you to hear.

 

........

 

OMG GUISE DOUBLE UPDATEEEEEEE!!~^^ Just a little bit introducing the other characters.

Are you little readers catching my drift yet? No? okay .. moving on..

So what's with KwangMin and YoungMin?! Not related you say ?! *gasp*

whatwhatwhat ?!

Anyways, please look forward to my next update and continue to show your support by commenting and subscribing to my story !! Alright I'm gonna get started on chapter 5 .. until next time ~

xoxo, take care

p.s do you guise hate me ? ~ you ain't givin' meh no love but i gave you love by a double update ): be my friend please ? sharing your love by  not forgetting to comment and subscribe ! PLEASEEEE