Chapter 2: Just a person

Unknown love 알 수없는 사랑 (uncompleted)

Author's POV.

 

After putting what was needed into your locker you made your way up the stairs finding your homeroom class; science.

You became lost in your thoughts strolling through the hallways of the second floor *Where did Minwoo say to go?* becoming unaware of your actions; Your shoulder hit against another, pushing you and the other figure in the opposite direction; causing a loud thump of books to fall on to the cold, hard ground and papers to be flying. You broke out of your thought realizing the mess of papers with the counter of books as well, scattered around the place. You squatted down on your two feet picking up the remaining papers and books on the floor. You reached for your timetable only to feel another hand reaching forward.

You looked up with big eyes to see the a face only inches away from yours. His hair framed his face well. It wasn't long but it wasn't short; it was a dark, brown kind of color, though it looked like it could of but been dyed a couple of times. He swiftly moved his hair out of his face letting you see his eyes. His eyes were round and wide. He gave you a gentle look. His jaw line aligned his face, bringing out the small features that casted his face. His nose was long but it perfectly suited his face structure. With his lips, as pink as a girl; he bared a smile. *He's fairly good-looking..*

"Ah.. Minhae.." You managed to speak bowing your head.

"Anyi, no need to be sorry it was my fault; I wasn't looking." He spoke. His voice was soft, so soft it almost sounded as if he was afraid he would hurt you by talking. Overall you liked the sound of his voice, it was warm and gentle. He took the last of the papers and stood up. You followed. "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Jo YoungMin, a transfer from America." He spoke once again, offering you his hand to shake.

The boy's voice peered through your mind. *He must be the other transfer..*
 
"Choi KyungMi, a transfer as well." You told him as you reached for his hand.
 
He handed you your timetable, "This one's yours." You didn't notice you took the wrong timetable. You turned a little pink due to embarrassment.
 
"Hope to see you around," He lastly spoke, "We have third period together. He smiled once more before he turned to leave. You observed his actions as his figure drifted into a cloud of people.
 
The way he walks, the way he talks, his image seemed so familiar to you. You turned the other direction, seeing different classrooms raged from 200- 225, *KyungMi don't get lost.* You only hoped for the best.
 
.....
 
 
You peeked through the door of your first class hoping that you were in the right room. Only a few students have settled in. You took a seat near the window, feeling the cool breeze enter the room.
The second bell rung. Crowds of students started to enter the classroom. You saw a familiar face. He was chatting to a group of boys. Smiling and laughing. It seems as if he made friends quickly, though it seemed as if his hair looked a little lighter than before.
 
The teacher finally stepped in the classroom. He scanned his students, stopping at you. He gave you a welcoming smile, "Looks like there seems to be an unfamiliar face in the room."
 
Which brought all eyes focused on you, "Please introduce yourself." The teacher instructed. You pushed yourself out of your seat, slightly you bowed your head towards your now classmates, "Annyeonghaseyo,  Choi KyungMi- imnida.. uhm.. please take care of me." With that said you sat back down. 
 
Little voices of chatter started to fill the room again.
 
"Is she from America?"
 
"Can the transfer speak English?"
 
"Why'd she move from such a nice place?"
 
"Pabo-ah, her mother died."
 
"Shutup before she hears."
 
The teacher cleared his throat, "Class settle down." And the students simmered, "I'm going to need a volunteer to guide KyungMi-ah today, any go givers?" You were confused as to why he said there was only one transfer student when you knew there were two.
 
But suddenly the heard of a phanting boy was at the door bowing his head in sorrow to the teacher, "Jeongmal joesong mesinjeo!" The teacher looked at the boy; widely grinning, "JeongMin meet KyungMI, you'll be escorting of her for the day, showing her where her classes are." JeongMin heavily sighed, "Deh.." He gave you a look but managed to pull a small smile through, *KyungMi he said her name was?*
You looked at JeongMin. He was short compared to the other males in the class but he was still taller than you. He was chink, but when he smiled it outcasted his eye smile. His hair was a dark color, like his eyes. 
 
.....
 
 
why hello there my little readers, I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to update -______-'
I've just been so busy with so many things lately. Well here is the second chapter, hope that you'll forgive for being a bad author.. anywho, if you are a silent reader please don't be silent ! COME AND BE MY FRIEND .... please ? share this story with your friends !~^^ be sure to comment and subscribe, xoxo, take care