Chapter 6: Out of reach

Unknown love 알 수없는 사랑 (uncompleted)

 Author POV. 

n/a this chapter is told in a dream of a memory. (just a heads up.. okay happy reading!~)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTVpFw5BOG4

................................................

You sighed. Finally, you were done your first day of school as a transfer student. You dropped your knapsack by your bedside, falling flat on your bed. You were exhausted. You sat up straight taking out your textbooks and notebooks out of your knapsack. You moved from your bed to your computer chair; you scattered all your homework papers on your desk, trying to organize it.

As time passed you managed to complete most of your assignments. You looked at your alarm clock by your side table. *10:57*

You stretched your arms over your head and a small yawn came out. You pushed yourself out of your seat lying on your bed while you hugged a pillow. You snuggled it under your neck as you began to close your eyes. The room was dark but there was a bit of light from a small lamp on your bedside table. You felt relaxed and calm now that you were a peace, sooner did you know you fell into a deep slumber.

····

<< 5 years ago >>

You felt your heart beat accelerate. The thunder and lightning was no help either. The screeching of the brakes were heard. You turned to your father seeing a bead of sweat come down his forehead. You were fearful. The car came to your direction. "Appa!" You cried. You closed your eye to the frightful sight. The window screen of the car shattered into pieces. You slightly opened your eyes, you saw your father's body lying on top of the steering wheel.

Your father then opened his eyes, "KyungMi, gwenchana?" He muffled.

You were crying, blood and tears ran down your face, "Deh"

Your father tired to smile, "That's good." Those were his last words before passing out. His eyes closed. His fragile body was crouched on the car seat, beat and broken.

You were in pain. It was hurting. Shards of glass everywhere. The car was broken. The car you had crash into had flipped upside down. It was a complete mess. Sirens was what you heard before you- yourself also passed out.

----

You woke up in an usual place.

"She's awake!"

"Someone get a doctor!"

You opened your eyes to see different faces around the room. You look to find yourself dressed in a hospital gown. Your left leg was casted as well. You went to touch your forehead, as there was a bandage wrapped around. A pounding in your head was happening. The doctor came rushing in with a middle age woman. The doctor approached you carefully, he then checked your heart rate. "How are you feeling?" He asked you.

You touched your head, "It hurts." You told him. "What happened to me?" You asked.

The doctor turned to the middle age woman and the two other visitors who seemed to be around your age. "Well," The doctor started off, "You were in a car accident yesterday evening.. with your father-"

"Wait, my father?! What happened to him? Where is he?" You blurted out with questions.

"I'm sorry KyungMi, he passed away in the accident." The middle age woman told you. She sat at the end of your bed. She dressed a bit fancy to be wearing something like that to a hospital.

You let out a few tears roll down your cheeks, "What happened to me?" The doctor explained, "You broke your left leg and have a concussion. We have to run a few more test. KyungMi, do you know anyone in this room?" The doctor then asked.

You took a breath in, "I suppose I do, since they're here. You guys must be my siblings?" You asked both the boy and girl.

They looked at each other confused, worried and lost. "KyungMi we're not your siblings. I'm Minwoo your best friend..."

"How could you forget us? We're the best of friends. I'm MinSeo. Do you remember?"

You looked at the middle age woman, "Umma?" You said puzzled. Your mother's eyes filled with tears, "KyungMi, I've missed you so much." She said as she pulled you to an embrace. You were confused, "Don't I see you every day?" She stayed silent, she looked towards the doctor, "KyungMi, do you remember anything that happened this year or a couple of years ago?" The doctor fixed his eyes on you.

"Am I suppose to?" You replied.

----

Your mother started un-boxing boxes in the living room. You came out of the bathroom offering for your help but she denied. You sat on the couch, "When will I regain my memory?" You asked.

Your mother put the boxes away and took a seat beside you, "Honey I'm sorry, that's an uncertain answer."

"Can you tell me what I've missed?" You asked curiously.

She looked at you with soft and concerned eyes. You head was still wrapped in a bandage which you had to change every now and then. Your mother took your hand, "You've grown so much since the last time I saw you. Your dad did a good job raising you."

"You and dad are divorced?" You asked.

Your mother nodded, "It happened when you were a just a young girl. Your father and I had different desires. Don't get me wrong KyungMi, it was so hard leaving you and your father of course but it had to be done. I promised one day that I'd find you and your father someday." Your mother was on the verge of tears.

You patted you mother's back, "I'm sorry.." You spoke.

"It's not your fault KyungMi-ah.. How about I tell you this, 2 months from now let's get out of the country and travel around with me and my work. What do you think?" Your mother asked you.

You thought about your other two visitors at the hospital who claimed to be your best friends.

-----

"You can't move KyungMi! You don't even remember us and you're leaving us?!" MinSeo cried.

Minwoo tired to calm MinSeo down, "KyungMi are you sure you want to do this? I mean, we still have a lot to show you to help you get your memory back." Minwoo explained.

You looked at the two with big eyes, "I might not even be able to remember the doctor told me himself..." you softly said.

MinSeo looked at you head to toe. You're leg was still in a cast so you had to walk with crutches for the mean time, "Are you sure you don't remember? How could you not remember anything. You remembered you mother that you barely even see and didn't remember Minwoo and I; people who you saw daily. Are you sure this isn't one big joke? Losing your memory and faking this?" MinSeo exploded with words.

You were in shock, *Was she really one of my best friends?*

"MinSeo!" Minwoo scolded.

"Now you have Minwoo falling for it too, you seek for a load of attention." MinSeo said and angrily stormed off.

You looked at Minwoo, "I still have two months before I leave.."

He pulled a smile, "MinSeo will get over it eventually. She's just upset. Two months will be enough to try and get a bit of your memory of us back."

.....

Hello !~ how's it been ? sorry for the long wait. :/ I will try to update more often but it'll be hard with school on the other hand. I promise that whenever I have time I'll do my best to update when I can.

So how is this chapter ? Please do share your thoughts below ! Don't forget to subscribe if you haven't and comment for your opinion ^^

Thank you to all my new readers and old readers who have been supporting me and this fanfic. Be sure to share this story-  friends, family, dogs, cats, rocks, your sister ... ect (aha, I'm lame..)

xoxo, take care