Chapter 5: From one to another

Unknown love 알 수없는 사랑 (uncompleted)

Author's POV.

 

You made your way to your third period class with JeongMin. Neither of you talked; the lunch scene kept replaying in your head.

......

"I wasn't implying that you're from America, but speaking of that, where are you from?" KwangMin said interrupting your conversation with DongHyun. 

Hyunseong, JeongMin, DongHyun and MinSeo looked at you and KwangMin. They could feel the tension at the table rise. 

*I wonder when will lunch end..*

*I don't like where this conversation is going..*

*Why question the poor girl on her first day, she seemed already frightened about coming here.*

*KyungMi.. What really happened to you?*

Your head started to blur out again.. the people around you's faces looked like a bunch of blobs. You squinted your eyes, regaining a bit of your vision back. You looked at KwangMin right in the eyes. His eyes pierced into yours. *Why does he look so familiar?*

"Busan, a school from Busan." You simply replied.

MinSeo looked at you with soft but confused eyes,"Busan?" *You're not from Busan.*

"I've actually been in and out of Korea a couple of times." You added. DongHyun looked at you carefully, he knew you were fragile. He wondered if anyone had told you yet; or if you knew- though he decided to keep it to himself instead of asking.

KwangMin twitched himself a smile, "Alright, transfer, good luck around here." *You'll need it.*

"My name's KyungMi by the way." Right then- the school bell rang indicating that lunch was over.

Everyone left the scene. Saved by the bell.

.....

*Everyone except themselves have seen each other, how have they not seen each other.*  The image of his eyes piercing into yours made you shiver.

"KyungMi, this is our class." JeongMin said, breaking your trail of thoughts. You saw Minwoo at the back of the class talking to a boy. You couldn't see the boy's image because his back was facing your face. MinWoo sent a smile to you, "KyungMi-ah!" He called across the room. The boy MinWoo was talking to turned and you looked to see YoungMin. You knew for sure that was YoungMin, you followed your instinct. You looked at JeongMin, "You know Minwoo too?" He asked, "The same reason I know MinSeo." You answered.

JeongMin furrowed his eye brows, *Since when did KwangMin have this class?* JeongMin followed you to YoungMin and MinWoo.

"I didn't see you at lunch." You told MinWoo.

"Yeah, that's 'cause you ditched me." MinWoo stuck his tongue out at you, "OH! By the way this is-"

"KwangMin?" JeongMin said with a bit of confusion in his voice.

*That's the tenth time someone's called me KwangMin.* YoungMin, was confused. *Who is KwangMin anyway?*

"YoungMin," You and Minwoo said. Minwoo looked at you, "How do you know-"

"We kinda met earlier today.." You told Minwoo.

"Is anyone gonna tell me what's going on?" JeongMin said a bit annoyed that he didn't know what was happening at the moment.

"I'm YoungMin, a transfer from America." YoungMin introduced, "Who exactly is this KwangMin everyone keeps calling me?"

The second bell rang, letting more and more students enter the classroom commencing class to start. The chitter-chatter of students began to start, again. You, JeongMin, Minwoo and YoungMin, stayed quite; exchanging a few glances to one another. Breaking the awkward silence the teacher finally entered the classroom. The four of you took a seat.

She looked as if she was still in her mid-30's. She had brown, shoulder- length hair and wore denim skinny jeans, with a plain white shirt and a blazer to top it off. She fixed the messy papers on her desk and looked for the attenence.

"Sorry for being late I wa-" The teacher stopped her talking when she laid eyes on YoungMin, "KwangMin, what are you doing in this class?" Her voice became stern. As for YoungMin, he was puzzled *Why does everyone keep calling me KwangMin?* 

"Miss," Minwoo interfered, "This is actually YoungMin, a transfer from America."

The teacher clasped her hand, "Oh really now? Sorry about the misunderstanding.. Your features are much like his.. I'm Ms. Han, pleasure to meet you."

"The new student really looks like KwangMin.."

"They're both so handsome."

"I heard that that new girl, isn't from here either."

"I heard that she was adpoted."

*ADOPTED?! There just rumors.* You rolled your eyes at the nonsense of chatting around the classroom. The chalk against the the black board was heard. She faced forward after writing the date on the board, "Also we have another new student, Choi KyungMi?" 

You slightly raised your hand, "Present." You said in a soft tone of voice. 

"Welcome to my class," Miss. Han said while continued to write on the board, "English" was what was written on the board. As she continued to write on the board the teacher spoke, "We do certain actions to imply on what we want or need, am I correct?"

The class murmured different answers. She began to talk again, shushing the class. "For this month's assignment, I want a short story written in English about anything, but you need to be expressing yourself through it."

Mumbling was again heard though the topic was different. It was consisting how the no one couldn't write in English. You looked at YoungMin. His eyes twinkled, he was probably happy that he didn't have to write in Korean since he was from America.

Class seemed to end really quickly. Miss. Han talked about the aspects of English and different forms of writing. As soon as the bell rung everyone got out of their seats and headed for the door. You were in between JeongMin and Minwoo engaging together a small conversation. 

"Who is KwangMin?" The three of you heard a voice ask. The three of you knew that only one person would ask that. *YoungMin.*

"KwangMin is your look a like or your his look a like ..." JeongMin said confusing himself a bit.

"But I can see that you two don't seem to have the same personality, you're nice." Minwoo said.

.......

sorry for not updating in awhile .. A lot has been coming up in the past few days.

I would like to give a B I G thank you to @ H1DD3NANG3L for anticipating and supporting me as well.

But don't forget, T H A N K - Y O U to ALL the new subscribers as well ! I'll try to work harder and update often .. take care, xoxo