Chapter 7: Music to my ears

Unknown love 알 수없는 사랑 (uncompleted)

Author's POV.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8i1R48LGrs

 

A week has passed. You become more familiar to the community; the classes, students and teachers. You got to know more of the people in your classes but your weren't exactly friends- nothing more than classmates. You started to hang around JeongMin, HyunSeong, DongHyun, Minwoo and occasionally YoungMin or KwangMin; but never at the same time, which you figured was oddly strange.

You were glad you made friends at school, the thing was they were all guys. Although MinSeo tried to be-friend you, you attempted at your best to avoid her.

....

You were walking around the west-side of the school handing out flyers to different classes. It was a task given to you by your teacher.

You walked down the hallways stopping by each classroom you saw. You knocked on the door. The teacher opened the door welcoming you in. Politely you bowed you head, "Annyeonghaseyo." You shyly said.

You scanned the students in the room, they were all your grade. You recognized two faces, KwangMin staring out the window and MinSeo staring directly at you. You took your focus off the other students and followed the teacher to his desk. "What can I do for you?" He asked.

"Miss Han wanted me to distribute these to the west-wing." You handed the flyer to the teacher. He took it from you hand and smiled, "Thank you."

You bowed your head one last time before leaving the classroom.

As soon as the door closed you sighed with relief. *Most awkwardest situation of the day.*

You walked further down the hallway to the last classroom you had to hand the flyer out to. It was a quiet classroom, quiet enough to hear yourself think.

You peeked in the classroom to see it looked empty. You knocked on the door to make sure no one was there. No answer. You placed your hand on the door, slowly twisting the door knob. As soon as the door creaked open you heard music playing. The soft sound of an instrumental background.

After the small introduction a soft, soothing voice started to sing. He gradually built his voice up, he followed the music according to beat and rhythm. You saw how he put the heart and soul into the song. You then came to realize the figure. Out of his shy, goofy side of him you didn't expect this hidden talent from him. The song the came to a finish. HyunSeong pretended to bow infront of an imaginary crowd. After a small pause of silence you began to clap for him.

HyunSeong turned around and fumbled back in surprise, "Ky-kyung-Mi?!" He started to turn a slight pink due to embarrassment. Slightly you chuckled at his dorky attitude. HyunSeong rubbed the back of his neck, "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough to know you could sing~ Were you enrolled under the arts for vocal?" You curiously asked.

HyunSeong started organizing his music sheets, "Actually, I entered for drama."

"Woaah~ You act?!" You said amused.

HyunSeong shook his head, "Anyio, I went for stage crew.. I don't like big crowds." HyunSeong confessed. You put the flyer on the nearest desk and approached HyunSeong. You looked at his song sheets. You noticed a disk with different instrumentals on in, "Did you do these?"

"Actually JeongMin and DongHyun did them. DongHyun plays the piano and JeongMin plays the guitar." HyunSeong explained.

You found a music sheet that caught your attention. *A goose dream? Appa used to sing this to me...* You put the disk into the c.d player. The instrumental was calm and gentle. It was the sound of a grand piano playing. You closed your eyes feeling the energy of the song build up inside of you. You started to sing out the first verse then the second verse. After the course came on, you started to sing with power but not forcefully. Your lips cruved into a smile. You heard the accompany of HyunSeong's voice with you. The song was a duet, you knew he would give in eventually. You and HyunSeong took turns after every verse. The both of you ended the song together, at one note. You were happy with the finish of the song.

"I guess you entered under vocal?" HyunSeong chuckled.

"Deh. We should sing together next time, sunbaenim~" You said.

"I told you, just HyunSeong would be fine. Someday I guarantee we should. You better get back to class though, you don't wanna get scold by the teacher." HyunSeong opened the door leading you out.

You simply bowed your head, "Araseo, HyunSeong. See you around."

-------------------------

Update ~ Update ~

Hi there ! how's everyone ? well, here's a little update from me. 

Dear silent readers, please stop being silent and comment below & don't forget to subscribe if you haven't. 

xoxo, take care