Chapter 3: Time and effort applied

Unknown love 알 수없는 사랑 (uncompleted)

 Author's POV.

 

      The bell finally rang, indicating class was over. You shoved your books into your bag. One by one as papers and books sunk into your knapsack. A shadow casted around you. You looked up to see JeongMin on a lollipop he took out of his pocket. With his right hand, JeongMin reached in is back pocket for another one, "Transfer, want one?" He offered.

You looked up at him, "Anyio.." You said.

He shrugged his shoulders and place the candy back into his pocket, "Kaja!~" You stood up and followed JeongMin through the halls, "Do you know what class you have next?" You gave to him your timetable. You watched as he scanned through your classes, "Wah, daebak.. you have the same classes as me!" JeongMin gave you an amazed look. His smile was bright and gave a glow to his face. He halted in front of you towering you by a few inches. He observed you, watching you every little move. *Is she really from America?* "Ya, transfer-ah, you really from America?" JeongMin asked out of curiosity.

You shook your head, "I've been there but no, somewhere far off Seoul..."

JeongMin nodded his head, *So she isn't.. Aigoo, stupid JeongMin. You shouldn't trust rumors..* "Transfer, call me oppa from now on!" He beamed, beginning to walk again.

You looked at him with wide eyes, "O-p-pp-aa?" You stuttered a bit.

"Yes, O-ppa." JeongMin said saying each syllable. "You know, 'cause we're friends right?"

You looked at him, half-smiling, "Friends?"

"H'm, friends. What's your name again transfer?" JeongMin asked entering a classroom.

Your lips stumbled against your name, "Ky-" but was interrupted by another voice. "KyungMi?! Is that you?!" A voice called. You spun around seeing a prepped up face in full uniform. Her hair in long lose curls, her eyelashes batted with mascara, her pink cherry lips curved in a smile. She came towards you. The closer she came you, the more you felt uncomfortable. You cringed. She locked you into a large embrace, "KyungMi, it is you!" Her voice softened; so did her hug.

You bit your lip worriedly. Everything was coming back to you. You wanted to break free, to run away. *Was this a mistake?*

Stares and the constant whispering was going around the room in circles covering the topic of what you guessed was you. JeongMin broke apart the hug, seeing your face turn a bit pale, "KyungMi-ah? Are you alright?" You saw MinSeo looking at you with her big, doe eyes; watching JeongMin talk to you. JeongMin pulled you asides talking your shoulders and pushing you out of the room.

.....

 

Your breathing had gotten back to normal as you stepped outside for fresh air. You were at the school's rooftop. You looked off the edge of the railing dividing the area so no one would fall off. You could see a glimpse of the whole surroundings of the school. JeongMin rested beside you, keeping quite. The both of you knew you were going to be late for class but none bothered with it. You were sure the teacher would let it slide, considering it was only your first day. 

JeongMin realized how mesmerize you were by your thoughts. He tired reading the expression on your face but it was no use. *She's like a book, you got to read her to find out the ending..* JeongMin, cleared his throat, breaking your trail of thoughts, "Is everything alright? You seemed like you were to pee your pants.." JeongMin attempted to joke. You simply just smiled for the effort he tired to put in.

You heavily sighed, "I'd be lying if I said I wasn't." You managed to speak in a soft, gentle voice.

JeongMin nodded his head, " I understand.." Although he really didn't. "What's your reason for coming here? I mean, you know.. everyone has a reason to come to an art school."

You knew what your answer was going to be, "My father. I came to sing for my father, to continue what he started." You honestly told him.

"If I may ask.. Where is he?" JeongMin looked a bit uneasy about asking that question, *Ah JeongMin you idiot.* He mentally scowled himself. "You don't have to an-"

You interrupted JeongMIn, "Somewhere in heaven, probably." You looked up at the clouds that slowly moved past the sun. "I'm sorry for your lost.." JeongMin lowered his. You smiled at JeongMin, "No need to be sorry. Death taught me not to take anything for granted." JeongMin agreed on your answer, he knew after suffering the death of his mother when he was younger. He learned to live a simple but happy life. "How do you know MinSeo?" JeongMin asked you. 

*Boy is he full of questions.* "We knew each other a while back." You replied. 

"You know, I'd like to eat lunch with you, would you mind?" JeongMin asked you.

You shook your head, "I don't actually." You liked the way JeongMin talked to you. Although you've only known each other for a few hours, you felt a tight connection grasped around the two of you. JeongMin felt the same way, from the moment he saw you he knew you had a story to tell and he wanted to be the first to see the ending. He knew it would take a lot of time and effort but that's all you needed. He knew you needed someone to be with you and not alone like he was once.

JeongMin flashed a bright smile, "Then it's settled. Have lunch with me and a couple of my friends, I'll introduce you to them." 

······

why hello there my little readers ! (:
How was this chapter ? this was introducing JeongMin !~^^
I see that my views are increasing but no new comments or subscribers ?  WHY DO YOU HATE ME ?! 
Come on guise, i promise i won't bite you .. i thought we were gonna be friends... Honestly though, please comment and subscribe ! it will be a boost as me an author encouragement to write more and often.
Thanks for taking your time on reading this chapter of mine !~^^ until next time, also be sure to share this with a friend(s)
  
xoxo, take care