Chapter 9: Eavesdrop

Unknown love 알 수없는 사랑 (uncompleted)

 Author's POV.

You checked your phone to see that Minwoo texted you, "Where are you?"

You rolled your eyes, *He never stops worrying does he..* "Library, gotta find something for my history class." You slipped your phone back into your pocket.

You never seen the library of the school before so you thought you'd do a little more of exploring. You walked down the staircase finally finding the library. You slowly pushed the door open. Everywhere you looked there were books. Rows and rows filled with books of all sort. You scanned the room realizing it was pretty much empty. It was a quite place, which you enjoyed. There was even a place where you could use computers. You looked around trying to find the ancient civilization area. You pulled a book out of it's place, flipping through the different pages.

"Come on hyung it was funny!"

"You think dressing up our school mascot into some lady clothes is funny?!"

"Well, when you say it like that ... I still kinda think it's funny."

"What am I going to do with you.."

You heard familiar voices raise at each other. *Is the DongHyun and possibly KwangMin?* You peeked through the shelves of books. You saw DongHyun sitting on the couch rubbing his forehead while KwangMin stood infront of him with his hands in his pocket.

"KwangMin, your pranks are not tolerated at this school, which could lead you into explosion. Although, as much as I want to I won't do that." DongHyun sighed.

KwangMin got on his knees and clasped his hands together praising, "THANK YOU HYUNG... jinja nao kamsamnida."

"Don't think I'm letting you off the hook, I will be watching your every move you make and you are to do what ever I say. Starting off with you taking out the garbage out every week for the next three months." DongHyun scold. KwangMin sighed unhappily, "Araseo hyung." DongHyun put a hand on KwangMin's shoulder, "I know things have been tough, but some how it'll pull through. You just gotta work with it."

"It's not my fault!" KwangMin whined.

"I wasn't saying it was your fault, but you did make the choice. Your a good kid, your just make the wrong choices sometimes." DongHyun said sympathicly.

"It's not that easy you know, being the son of the superintendent of the school and having to keep it a secret. It's also not easy being compared to you all the time. Top of the family. You're only going easy on me because you're my cousin, hyung." KwangMin took a seat beside DongHyun.

Your eyes widely opened and your jaw slightly dropped, *Superintendent's son and DongHyun's cousing?!?!* The book you had in your hand dropped, making a loud, echoing thump on the ground. You then suddenly heard your phone go off, indicated you had a text message.You bit your lip and crused under your breath, "Damnit.."

"Do you hear that?" KwangMin questioned.

You turned your cellphone off and quickly picked up the book from the ground, "." You murmured. You hurried out of the arrays of books.

"KyungMi?" You heard DongHyun say. *Busted..*

"What are you doing hear? KwangMin asked with his sheer cold attititude.

You wiggled around the book you had in your hand, "Looking for books.. what else?" You said flustered.

"I'm guessing you heard everything about our conversation." DongHyun said.

You uneasily bit your bottom lip, "I was looking for books for my history class until you guys came in, so it wasn't necessarily ease-dropping."

"Just don't say anything about what you heard and everything will be fine." KwangMin said coldly.

 "Geeze, if it wasn't for your pretty face I would of slapped it." You said under your breath.

"Calling my "

"So you guys are related?" "Thought you heard our private coversation." KwangMin scoffed. *If I were DongHyun I would of suspended him.* You thought. "Yeah, we are. KwangMin's dad and my mom are siblings." DongHyun answered. "Ah, isn't that something.." You mumbled to yourself. A bang was heard continuously. You saw that it was one of KwangMin's friends, calling him over. DongHyun looked at KwangMin with a stern expression, "We're still not done." KwangMin took that as his chance to leave. He quickly exited the place leaving it only at you and DongHyun. "So how do you like the place?" DongHyun asked. "There's a lot of book around here and its awfully quite here." You said observing the place from your spot. "Not the library, the school. How has it been?" "It's a nice place, it's certainly not like any of the other schools I've attended." "You know we're going to be having a talent night at our school soon. Every year there are scouts from different companies who try and recruit people. You should try out." DongHyun suggested. "I don't know what to do." You simple said. "You know a duet would be night, like a goose dream." DongHyun said in a teasing way. That's when it clicked. "You heard HyunSeong and I sing, didn't you?" "I don't know. Did I? I have to go, keep it in mind though!" DongHyun chuckled. You rolled your eyes, *He did hear us sing.*