Hyunseung's Trying So Hard

Hatred:(

**** A/N: The last chapter was rather long. But this one might not be as short. Don't you just love my plot twists. And there's more to come ;)****

Hyunseung would sometimes wave at me from across the court yard of the school. But, i tried my hardest not to wave back. I mean, i still hated him. And now i was friends with Kino, who seemed to dislike him now too. She had taken my side as soon as i told her what exactly happened between us. Right now, i had to focus on Kino and her babbling. "So, do you think your parents would mind if i kidnapped you for a weekend?" she poked my face, "I'm sure they wouldn't. But, why are you kidnapping me?" she laughed, almost falling off the bench. "Because, my parents are leaving to some convention, and i have the house to myself. I don't wanna spend my weekend alone. It's just so... lonely." she grabbed my arm in a pleading way. Like when a child wants candy or something, and pleads on his mother's arms. "Okay. I'll have to go get some stuff." she wrapped her arms around me in a hug. And laughed again, as i said "Kino, i can't breath." she dropped her arms, and we finished eating. We decided to eat lunch outside now. It was so much more peaceful.

Hyunseung's POV

I saw Yuka smiling. She really did seem happier now. Smiling all the time, and laughing more. I saw Kino put her arms around Yuka in a hug. "They look so, so, lovey dovey!" Yoseob pointed out. "I know." Kikwang said shoving rice in his mouth. Kino let go Yuka, and they were discussing something. She was so cute when she ate, her cheeks puffed up. But, how could she be best friends with the girl who just last month kicked her to hell and back? I didn't understand girls at all.

Yuka's POV

We ran by my house, and i packed my bag with clothes for the next two days. Well, enough until monday. I'd walk to school with her from her house. Her house was alot quieter than last time. She shuffled me up the stairs. "The guest room's right there!" she pointed to one of the upstairs rooms. "Okay." i opened the door, and put my stuff on the bed. "So, want to go rent some movies? I got a gift card!" she waved a small card in front of my face.

"What do you wanna see? A horror? A mystery? A romance?" she nudged my arm and winked at me. I was use to these kinds of jokes. And i couldn't believe who walked into the rental store. I poked Kino's arm, and pointed to the figures moving into the store. "Aish! Are they following us?" Kino asked looking back at the movies. We ended up gettin some horror movies, to scare ourselves with all weekend. We waited in line, when i heard Hyunseung and Doojoon's familiar voices behind us. "Aish, they are so annoying." i didn't bother to whisper, even though i was pretty sure they could hear me. "I know." Kino laughed, and peeked behind us. It seemed that she glared at them, and they were no longer talking. We rushed out of the store, movies in hand, and ran down the road away from them. "Their stalkers!" i laughed still running with Kino, as we got into her house. "Yeah i know right?" we gasped for breath. "Go put the movie in. I'll make some food." she disappeared into the kitchen. Her TV was big, like took up most of the wall type of big. Definitely good to watch movies on. She sat next to me on the couch, as the previews rolled on the screen. She sat soda, jellybeans, ramen in cups, and popcorn on the coffee table in front of us. Mid-way through the movie, we latched onto eachother. She was curled up beside me in terror. ANd i tried to look away as the killer cut off the girl's head, sprutting blood all over the screen. She screamed, and covered her eyes when he picked up the head. I hit the stop button and the screen went blue. "Ah! What a terrible movie!" she said, scared, still curled into herself. "I'll change movies." i got up, and switctched the disks to another movie. This one seemed a little less, graphic. She held onto my arm, and i realized she had fallen asleep. I was too freaked out to go upstairs by myself, and too scared to leave her alone. I grabbed the blanket sitting on the end of the wrap around couch. And slung it over us, i adjusted to where my head would rest on the back of the couch, and i too fell asleep. The movie still running.