Chapter 3

Hatred:(

i winced from pain as i pulled the skirt up my legs. It hit my knee. causing them to buckle. I walked into the bathroom. I put concealer on the bruise on my face, but it didn't do much. I had to think of a pretty good excuse for this, if someone asks. No way am i putting myself in more trouble. I just hope he doesn't talk to me today. I didn't deserve another brutal beating. I tried my hardest to avoid him. But i couldn't avoid sitting behind him in class. As i walked in, i saw the girl who had kicked me. Please don;t say anything! I almost sprinted to my seat.

Hyunseung's POV

A bruise? Her face was purple and in some places black. What happened to her? Did i want to ask? i tried to, but she just put her head down. And i glanced and saw her eyes tear up as she whinced when she rested her face on the desk. And i persumed she was asleep for the rest of the class. She slowly walked out of the room, when the bell rang. And she was gone. I couldn't see her in the hallway. Which disappointed me a little.

Yuka's POV

My father didn't even notice my face, when i walked into the kitchen. "Hi," i muttered to only myself. He was making food? I walked up to observe the food. He swung around, and walked behind me. And i saw his bluettoth on his ear. Typical dad for ya. "I have to go." was all he said, to me, not to whoever he was anxiously talking to. He slipped out the door, where was mom? He had left me money to eat. What was he fixing food that was unedible? I stared farther into the pan. The ramen was still in chunks and looked terrible. I went out the door. The restaurant was quiet, i sat near the door in case i needed to make an escape. As i walked home, i passed an arcade. I saw them standing there, glued to a machine. Hyunseung and what i assumed were his friends. He saw me, and i quickly sped up and sprinted towards home. 'Please just go away' i screamed in my head, but nothing came out. "Hey! Yuka! Stop!" he sounded out of breath, i just got in the door when he ran up onto the stairs, i closed the door on him. i just wanted him to leave, and never bother me again. Then i could go back to being the invisible freak in the halls. I prayed again, but harder this time that everyone would just leave me alone. I hope it works, cause i can't keep doing this everyday.

He didn't try to say hi to me this time in class. He just stared forward. And after school, he walked right past me. Had i actually hit him with my door? Or was he just being stuck up like the rest of them? "Hey!" a strange voice came up beside me. I had seen this kid around school, 'oh god! please make him go away'. "Can you tell me what happened last night?" What was he talking about. "When hyung ran after you. He's been in a huff all day. And it's probably your fault. No wonder no one likes you." and he rushed to catch up to Hyunseung. He slung his arm around his shoulders. He was his friend? , life .