Protecting Me

Hatred:(

i walked out the door in the morning. I saw HYunseung standing there in front of me. "What are you doing here?" I Kino saw us, i'd be killed. "I'm going to walk you to school often." Was he really there for me? I had just met him, yet he's the only person that could get me to talk. He even walked me to my first period, and was there when I came out. He even escorted me to lunch, "I can't go in there. What if their in there?" I stopped at the cafeteria doors. "THen we'll sit with my friends." FRiends? "Your friends will probably hate me." I explained, almost going to cry. "No, their pretty relaxed. Like me, so don't worry about it." He grabbed my wrist and pushed open the door. I hid behind his shoulder a bit, as I made eye contact with Kino across the cafeteria, she ran her hand over her neck signaling the classic 'I am going to kill you' look. "Guys, this is Owan Yuka. Treat her well, as she is my new friend." He sat me next to him. No one said anything to me, except to introduce themselves. The tall one, Doojoon, was kind of cute. "Kino's gonna kill me now for sure." I whispered, to only Hyunseung could hear me at the table. The others were too busy to notice that i said something. "No she's not." His voice seemed really comforting. He shot a death glare back at Kino's table of girls. She just stiffened her expression, and got up in a huff, and slammed through the doors.

He held my wrist walking me to my house. "Want to hang out with us today? Yuka?" I think his name was Yoseob asked, and i noded sure. "Better than going home," and again only Hyunseung heard me.We ended up going to the arcade. Aparentlly, there normal hangout place. "You hungry?" i nodded and Hyunseung dragged me over to the eating area. There were couples sitting at the tables. ANd the lady flirted with him, as he ordered his usual, which made me a little angry for some reason. We sat and he pushed the hamburger at me. Not seeming to desperate for it, i slowly nibbled at it. It'd been a while since i had a burger. ANd i was enjoying it until, "What is she doind here with you?" i looked up to see Kino and her friends standing over us. Hyunseung got up, "Just leave her alone!" he slammed his hands on the table, making me jump, and i placed the burger back onto it's plate. "I warned you." She slapped me in the face, stunned i looked away. ANd i guess, Hyunseung had dragged her out or something. Because he cam eback, "Are you okay?" he asked looking at my cheek. The same one that was hit before. My eyes started to water, and i muttered, "Of course not!" i staarted to cry, but he grabbed me, and yanked meoutside, "Not in here!" he didn't want anybody to see me crying? He hugged me again. I just let my arms stay at my sides. I cried into his buff shoulder. Not really worrying about anything else. 

Why was he being so nice to me?