(Untitled)

Hatred:(

My sides looked at least decently better. I saw Hyunseung and his friends in the parking lot. I just wanted to get into the store and out without being noticed. But, they all stared right at me.

Hyunseung's POV

She walked across the parking lot. She disappeared into the store, and ten minutes later walked out with some little white bag. Medicine perhaps? I ran to catch up to her, I grabbed her by her arm and spun her around. Hr eyes were huge, as she stared at me, looking scared. What happened?" I asked, wondering if it was really my business. "Nothing." she teared up. I din't know her yet, but yet again, i had seen her cry before. At school, that one day. I hugged her, for no reason i could think of. her arms just hung by her sides. she didn't say anything. Was she really a mute? Then i felt bad for even trying to get her to talk to me before. "Yah? PLease, i'm just concerned." she pushed me off, and said "It's your fault!" her voice was agitated and she stuttered through most of it. She pushed me out of the way. "Hey! What's my fault?" I asked stepping in front of her. "THose girls jumped me because you were talking to me." her soft, low voice drifted into my conscience. "What girls?" i asked. "Kino." Kino? Was she still on me? I dumped her 2 years ago. "I'm sorry." she was whincing. The tears seem to sting her cheek, and her eyes got really big. They were a pretty shade of brown/green. Perfect little eyes, on her perfect face. "Hey, how can i help you?" i asked, what could i really do? "Take me to the park." she wanted to go to the park? "seriously?" i was really gonna do this? "Yes. please. you owe me." she said grabbing my arm.

At the park, i chased her around. And she had stopped crying. Tears were replaced with laughter. Her laugh sounded like a melody, from a song you heard late at night on the radio. I tickled her sides. She slapped my hands away in a flurry. What did i do wrong? I pulled her closer, and shyly lifted her shirt. All i saw was bruises on her side. She stared at me with doe eyes, as i pulled her shirt farther up. Her laughter and smile, was replaced by a pained expression. Up to her visible bra line was one solid bruise. "Kino did this to you?" i whispered as i pulled her shirt back to conceal the marks. "No, her friend." i placed my hand on her cheek, "ANd who did this?" refering to the bruise on her face. She pulled my hand away, did i hurt her? oh no! "Kino did that one." she said looking down at her feet. There was yet another bruise, peeking out from her sock. "She really worked you over." I didn't actually expect a response. I was filled with anger towards Kino and her friends. How could they do this? I turned to walk away, but this time she grabbed my arm. Her expression told me that she thought she had done something wrong. "I'll find them." I tried to leave again, but a scared voice hit me. "please. Don't go. It'll just cause more trouble." and i knew she was right. I walked with her all the way to her house, even though i barely knew this girl, i felt protective of her. Especially from my spiteful ex.