Chapter 2

Hatred:(

Hyunseung's POV

I dismissed myself from the table, to go to the restroom. I passed a girl, bent over in the hall, probably not feeling well. She was still there when i walked back into the hallway. I stood in front of her, "Are you okay?" she looked up at me. Her eyes were red, and i could visibly see tears streaks on her cheeks. She was crying? "What a stupid question." I sat in front of her. She was curled up pretty tightly into herself. "Do you need anything? Like water, or tissuses." i asked. she still didn't move, as i went to get up, she smiled a me. I sat back done. "Do you just not feel like talking to anyone?" I was curious about her utter silence.

Yuka's POV

Why did he talk to me? He even asked if i was okay. He wasn't calling me names or anything hurtful. Why? Was he forced to or something by his friends. "Do you just not feel like talking to anyone?" He asked, I glared at him through my hands on my knees. I made eye contact, then looked back down. he didn't seem to mind. "Well, if you want to find me." I heard him get up, than he was gone. I stood up and walked towards the classroom just as the bell rang for class. I saw him in the back, by where i was told to sit. The boy from the hallway. He grinned at me as i sat down, He whispered from in front of me. "So you did find me?" he chuckled under his breath. I just laid my head on the desk, facing the closed windows. And slept through class.

At home, my parents weren't even there. They never told me when they left or where too. They would just disappear. Should i go out? Explore my unfamiliar surroundings? 

I walked down the sidewalk. I saw Kino and her gang of girls walk towards me. She pushed me up against the building, i took to be a clothes store. "WE saw you talking to Hyunseung today. Stay away from him." When i din't reply, i guess it angered her. Because she slapped me in the face, and fell onto the concrete. A girl i couldn't identify kicked me in the side. "Why?" i uttered to myself. They didn't hear, Kino kicked my leg and they all ran off. I laid there on the cold concrete. A puddle forming from my tears. What did i do? He talked to me. I actually didn't say anything to him! I pushed myself up onto my knees. They were horribly scraped and bruising. I made my way around the block to my house. The bruise was definitely noticable. I examined the knot around my cheek. Damn, she hits hard. I looked down at my sides. I couldn't even tell you there was skin under all the purple. I ran my finger on top of it, and clenched my teeth as the pain brung me to the floor. I hid under my blankets, and cried my self to sleep, through the pain.

 ***A/N: Sorry if they get short. I'll write longer chapters.***