Time With Kino

Hatred:(

I had spent the past week and a half with Kino. And we had become almost.. ALMOST... best friends. She was really nice, and her smile seemed genuine. She had even given her phone number, and she would call me late at night. ANd stay up for hours, talking about school, or making plans. Today, we were going to walk down by the river. Usually something only couples did at night, but it was alright. We sat on a bench, and stared out into the water. "Yuka? Are we friends?" She said still lookig into the river. "I think so. Why?" i nudged her a bit. "Just wondering." She pulled out a camera, "Oh I don't do pictures!" but she just pulled me closer to her. She said, "Smile!" and snapped a picture. She examined it on her camera, it looked like a portrait. She was so pretty, sitting next to me. We snapped almost 15 more pictures, before she stood up. "I'm starving!" she dragged me off the bench, and locked arms again. But, as we got closer to the ramen stand, her hand slipped into mine. Holding hands? What was this about? But at least I felt safer with her. I heard a familiar laugh. "Oh, Kino. Hyunseung's here." she glanced to them sitting at the stand. "So, they have the best ramen. Just ignore them. I got you." she showed me our intertwined hands, and i sighed. We sat just two seats away from them. ANd it was almost as if they weren't there.

Hyunseung's POV

"No way, they are friends now?" i asked to Doojoon, who  just seemed to ignore me. "Well, they share a common ground. You." Junhyung hit me in the back of the head. They looked like best friends. Their hands were even holding eachother tightly. Almost as though, they were a couple? I shook that thought of my head. I heard Yuka's soothing laugh. If only she was laughin with me.

Yuka's POV

Kino leaned over the counter, flirting with the young man making the ramen. "Your hands look like they make great ramen." she giggled. I just sat there, staring at our hands on the counter. The man pushed two bowls of ramen in front of us. And we disconnected hands. She ate rather quickly, and i took my time. She turned to me, "I am so glad we're spending time together!" she said, taking her own chopsticks, and shoveling my ramen into my mouth. ANd i swallowed it all, as fast as i could. She laughed, my cheeks puffed out like a chipmunks. She again took out her camera. And took a picture of me and my puffy cheeks. SHe slid the camera in her pocket, and the money onto the counter. She grabbed my hand, and we walked away from the stand and Hyunseung. Instead of splitting off at the ccorner like usual, she asked "Can I spend the night?" she beemed a smile. "Sure, my parents won't mind at all."  and we skipped to my house. Of course, my parents weren't even home. She opened the door to my small room, "This is nice!" she said laying on the bed. I went to my dresser, and pulled out a pair of shorts and a tank top and handed them to her. She changed right in front of me, i looked away in embarassment. I excused myself to the bathroom, and changed. When i came back, she was already asleep on my bed. I quietly laid next to her, and she wrapped an arm over me. I gasped, but she didn't wake up. I fell asleep to her gentle breathing beside me. 

We rushed to get readdy for school. Even, though her uniform was worn yesterday, she didn't seem to care. She walked down the stairs after me, my parents still didn't seem to be home. Kino wondered into the kitchen, and grabbed a box of cereal. She opened the bag, and brung it with her out the door. WE sped walk towards the school, the whole shoving cereal into eachother's mouth. She shoved the half open bag in her backpack. And hugged me as she walked down to her class, she turned around, "meet you after class!" and i entered my classroom. And like everyday now, Kino was standing against the wall when i left the room. She wrapped her arm into mine, she brung me to her locker. She shoved her boooks, and the cereal bag, into the locker. I looked at the inside of her locker. On the door, I saw pictures of her and her ex-friends. She had scribbled them all out with black marker, but kept the pictures anyway. "Why didn't you just take them down?" i asked pointing to her locker door. "Because their great pictures of myself." she giggled and slammed the door shut. She departed, and i went to class. Hyunseung looked away when i entered the room. As i sat, he turned to face me. I just stared past him. "Are you and Kino friends now?" he asked, trying to avoid eye contact. I replied with an attitude, "Why is it any of your business?" he squinted at me, and turned around. And he didn't say anything to me for the rest of the day.

The nurse handed us our lollipops as usual as we left her office. "She's really nice." Kino said, throwing the wrapper in the trashcan. I put mine in my bag for later. "So, what are we doing today?" she asked, headed for the front gates. "I don't know. Want to go to your place?" I hadn't seen her house yet, but she has seen mine plenty of times. "Sure, sounds fun." she grabbed my wrist. Her house was bigger than mine, but not by much. ANd her room was way bigger than mine. She sat down on her bed, taking her shoes off. I sat on the floor in front of her, and tooke mine off. ANd we placed them under the corner of her bed. "Hey, wanna see something?" she asked as i nodded a yes. She got up and disappeared into her closet. She came out holding a dress up in front of her. "Do you like it?" i stared at the dress, "Yes." she excitedly twirled for a bit before laying the dress in the couch in the corner. "Let's go out tonight. To this club, that is for teenagers. No drinking or smioking, i promise." She put her hand up as though she was swearing on the Bible like you do in court. "Alright, but i have nothing to wear." "Silly, that's why i brung you here!" she picked me up off the floor, into her closet. I tried not to gawk over all her nice items hanging up, some still in plastic bags. "High heels or flats?" she asked up at me, from her position on the floor. "Flats?" and she raised up a pair of black flats, that haad silver beading on the toe. I took them into my arms, they even smelled brand new. "Wear this!" she shoved a shirt, and the skirt she had bought me into my arms. "You look cute!" she squealed as i walked out of her closet after changing. "Thank you. You do too." she was wearing high heels, and the same skirt i was. And he shirt matched mine, except she had a little more cleavage then i did. 

A car cam e and picked us up. The club was huge, and the line was longer. She dragged me out of linee, to the front. We were butting everybody, as i heard sighs and curse words from behind us. "Don't worry. My family owns this place." she said as she stepped in front of the bouncer. "She's my guest." and he allowe dus in. Damn, her family must be getting alot of money from this. The club was packed as we went to the bar. "The usual?" the woman asked Kino. "Two please!" she said, as the woman poured two sodas into iced down cups. "Hey let's dance!" she said, sitting her cup down. "Oh, i can't dance." i tried to explain. "It's alright. Just follow me." i followed her onto the floor. ANd from this view, i saw 'them' sitting in the corner booth. Hyunseung staring right at me. Why was he always there when I was trying to hang out with my new best friend, Kino? Was he stalking us?