A bet?

Hatred:(

The days spent with Hyunseung and his friends seemed to go slowly. I had gotten to know Yoseob a bit better. And Doojoon had becoome cuter to me, as he too bacame nicer to me. And again i wondered why they were all so nice to me? Was it all planned or something? Or were they not like all the others in the school. My life seemed a little more... complete.

Hyunseung's POV

"No, we can't tell her. It'd crush her!" i exclaimed. "But isn't that the whole purpose of the bet?" Kikwang asked. I was reminded of that day. Kikwang and Dongwoon had said that they would give me $358 dollars to get her to talk to me. And soon they would pay up. "But," i looked down. I knew that part of the deal was that i had to tell her. My 'friends' were really mean. But i guess by acepting such a bet, i was a jerk too. But how to tell her? That i was only being nice for money? I had really become friends with her, and she was so nice. ANd she seemed to really trust me. I didn't want to crush her like that, but i needed the money. To apply for college, would she understand? "Tell her tommorow after school." Doojoon muttered, and i nodded in agreement.

Yuka's POV

Hyunseung wasn't outside ny house like usual in the morning. And he wasn't waiting for me by the class like usual. And he was no where to be found at lunch either. Was he avoiding me for some reason? I finally saw him after school. By the gates to the school, with his friends. I waved as i approached them. None of them said anything as Hyunseung grabbed my wrist and dragged me away from th group. "What's up?" i asked, as he let go of my wrist. "WE can't be friends anymore!" he said looking away and back to his friends. My heart felt as though he had thrown in into the road, and a truck ran it over. I stumbled back away from him. "Why?" i let the tears freely flow, he avoided any and all eye contact with me. "Because i was never really your friend." his voice seemed to be pained, but maybe i was hallucinating it all. "Dongwoon and Kikwang gave me $358 dollars to get you to talk to me." i still had nothing to say to him. So it was just a joke to him? I ran. Ran all the way home. "Hi," my mom said, but i pushed pas her and slammed shut my door. I cried so hard into the pillow, that i could feel it become heavier with my tears. How could he do this to me? Why had i talked to him? I actually thought i had a friend, but it was all lies? Some friends the were. And he choose money over making an innnocent, by stander cry? "What a !" i screamed into my pillow. This means Kino and her friends could have freedom to beat me up some more. Or worse kill me like she wanted to so badly. School would be torturios tommorow.

On the walk to school, i found Kino standing in my path to the gates. She pushed me onto the ground, and sat on top of me. She punched my mouth, and i could taste the blood fill my lip. She got off of me, and kicked the same side as before. And those bruises weren't even healed yet. She didn't stop unbtil i heard the bell ring inside the school. She spit on my face, and ran off. I wobbled my way to the nurses station. "Oh, honey. What ahppened?" she asked helping me to the bed. "I, uhm, fell." she could probably tell i was lying. But i couldn't get administration involved or i would for sure be killed. She helped wipe the blood off my face, and rinse out my mouth. She handed me a lollipop that i shoved in my backpack. She smelled like peppermint gum, and cooking batter. SHe seemed really nice. "Do you wanna tell me what really happened?" she asked, opening the door. But i just nodded no. SHe gave me a pass to class. I skipped in the bathroom, until next period. The one with Hyunseung. A long day was ahead for me.