I feel bad now!

Hatred:(

**** A/N: The beginning is all in Hyunseung's POV. Who in the course of 5 chapters has turned into a total jerk. But it doesn't just end like that. ;)***

I saw her walk into the room. It appeared that Kino had finally caught her alone. And it was all my fault. I felt like such a pig, as she sat behind me. I felt her staring at me, but didn't dare to look back. As i walked out of the door, i saw her still sitting in the chair, staring out of the window. Lunch time, and she was no where in the cafeteria. And my friends didn't even seem to care what had happened. She would never forgive me, and i could never forgive myself. She really was turning out to be a friend, but i crushed all that. I could still picture, her face, as i told her about the whole bet. ANd her running off, trying to think of a way to forget about her. I sat m head down on the table, "Yah! Are you okay?" Junhyung asked from across the table. "Not feeling too well," and they stopped asking questions. I didn't feel well at all. Like i wanted to throw up.

Yuka's POV

I opened the door to the nurses station. "Hello, again honey." she said as she looked up from her desk.I sat on the chair in the corner, "Is it alright if I eat here?" and she nodded looking back at her paperwork. I ate, the room filled with silence. And this became my usual routine, she handed me another lollipop, and this time i shoved it into my mouth. "Thanks, see you tommorow." I smiled at her as i walked out. She smiled and waved. I was becoming friends with the nurse? Well, at least i knew i was safe in her office. And again, I saw Kino after school by the gates. Waiting for me again. I also saw Hyunseung glance at her, then to me, than quickly turn back to his friends. I tried to walk past Kino, but she stopped me. She slung her arm around me, and i saw Hyunseung look at me. She walked me around the corner of the school. "Please, Kino. He talked to me first! I promise!" she was just silent next to me. Her friends weren't following her as usual. She stopped walking, letting me go. Should I run? But she seemed actually quite down for some reason. She looked up at me, "Yuka? I am really sorry for the other day!" she was apologizing to me? Was this just another joke? Was Hyunseung in on this too? "Wha?" i asked wide eyed at her sudden change in mind. "I am just still, in love with Hyunseung. ANd it made me angry to see you with him." she looked away from me. and blantly i asked her, "So, that gives you the right to torture me? And beat on me?" she didn't answer, and there was an awkward silence in the air. Then she said "No, but i apologize for it all!" she smiled at me. She seemed to be tearing up. "I guess, if you stop it, i can forgive you. But, i still don't like you!" i worked up the nerve to finally say. "I don't expect you too. But, wanna hang out today?" she smiled at me more. "Hang out? With you?" she nodded, and i pondered my response. "Let me make it up to you somehow." Kino was actually a nice girl, away from the others. "With your friends?" "No, just us. We could go to the mall!" she did seem like that type to spend her time in the mall. "I guess." and we got a cab to the mall.

Kino and I walked in and out of every store it seemed. She stopped to look at this skirt, that in my opinion looked too short to even wear out in public. "Hey, want to try this on with me?" she dragged me into the store, she grabbed one of the skirts, and handed it to me. I followed her to the dressing room. She had at least gotten me the right waist size, but not the right length. I tried to pull the skirt down some. To cover more, but it was to no avail. I walked out to see Kino waiting for me in front od the mirror. "You look great!" she said examing me in the mirror. We changed back to our uniforms. At the counter she turned to me, "I'll buy it for you." she handed the clerk a credit card. She was buying me a skirt i didn't even want? She handed me the bag to carry, and we walked away from the store. "You know, your actually not that bad." I let it slip out walking towards my house with her. She said she livedd on the same street, what a small world. "Thanks." she shyly looked away, and down at my feet. "Nice socks." she laughed at our school issued socks. ANd i laughed along with her. We stood there awkwardly, on the corner before my house. Did we hug? But instead we shook hands and she skipped down the road to the left. And i walked down the road to the right. She did loive near me, good to know.

And I saw Kino again, waiting for me at the corner we had split at the day before. "Why aren't you with your friends?" she seemed to frown and looked at me. "In honesty, they said they didn't want to hear my complaing anymore and that we weren't friends anymore." SO she was using me as a filler friend? "So, I am just a back up because you got ditched?" she stopped walking, "No, i do really like you!" she smiled, and grabbed my arm and locked it in hers. I felt the eyes from her ex-friends, bare into our backs as we walked past them into the school.

She would even sit in the nurses office withme, during lunch. Which felt awkward, but good also. The nurse smiled up at us, and handed us lollipops as we left. "Another one?" i asked shoving it into my mouth. She did the same. ANd the second day of school as Kino's new friend, was over.