Chapter 1

Hatred:(

The new school looked too big to be a high school. Girls rushed pass me talking about boys and makeup. The teacher's were checking uniforms. "Your okay." I passed the inspection. The class got quiet when i walked in. I handed the schedule to my teacher and bowed to both her and the students. Who were all smirking at me. Was i fresh meat for them to chew on? Oh no. Not at anew school!

"Look at her. Where does she live? A trash heap?" I could blantly hear the girls behind me whispering. I hated it, but knew it was better to keep quiet then just make it worse. And to add to it, like always, I was recieving dirty looks from the male classmates. The bell rang. And i sped up to my class. And got in, and the teacher didn't bother to introduce me. I sat in the corner in the back, and no one seemed to notice me. And at lunch, i sat in a bathroom stall all the time. Eating a bagged lunch.

At home, my parents refused to listen to me. Yes, they allowed me to swich schools, but it's just so i won't keep asking. They didn't even seem to care. They went about their business as usual, and i ran tp my room. I buried my face in the pillow, and let out the built up tears. I did this almost every night for the first month school.

~~~ Month later~~~

It had just gotten worse. As people became accustomed to me not sticking up for myself. I even had death threats on my desk, and locker. Mostly going on about how 'i was a no body, and not important'. Or something like 'don't dare to say anything to the administration, We will kill you for it, keke'. Why did this always happen to me?I never said anything to anybody. And it felt as though I had kept quiet so long i couldn't even speak. Words wouldn't come out of my mouth, not even to my parents. I had gone mute, as a defense. I can't even remember my own voice. It has been replaced with everyone elses' voices. Floating around in my subconscience, and eating away at me. 

I stared at the note on my locker. It was a picture of a pig hanging from a tree. And it has my name on it's back. This is what i was to them? I collapsed unto the floor. No one was around, cause they were all shoving their rude faces with food from the cafeteria. I sat in front of my locker, the bottom one. I kicked it, repeatedly. It felt good, but the locker dented a little. "damn it," i whispered to the friends i didn't have. I shifted to have my back against it. maybe no one would notice, after all they probably didn't care too much. I bgan to slowly cry, but remained silent and still.