The first school day...a DISASTER?! (part 2)

Friendship is important but Love is special!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kumiko entered the classroom. She saw how the boys were noisy and split into different groups. As she finally closed the door behind her, the boys became silent. They intensely stared at her every move as she arrived in front of the teacher's desk and started the introducing part of herself.

Kumiko: "Good Morning. Starting from today, I'll be in charge of this class. My name is Yamaguchi Kumiko."

She turned around, facing her back towards the class, as she was writing her name, letter per letter, down on the board. The boys glared at her back. Especially eleven boys!

Tsuya saw everything through one of the windows from outside the class. Since she was sweating under the wig, she put it down from her head and tried to remain unnoticed.

Hayato: "What? It's a woman and I was looking forward to the new teacher coming." he said through gritted teeth, angry and disappointed, throwing his head back and then forth.

Tsuchiya: "And she's not hot at all! She's a disgrace to womanhood." he fanned himself before he pointed his fan at her. Tsuya widened her eyes as she clenched her fists. She wasn't aware of two pairs of eyes, watching her carefully.

Hayato and the others chuckled at his comment as Kumiko smiled, sarcastically, back and continued her introducing.

Kumiko: "My nickname is Yankumi."

Kuraki: "Yankumi? I don't care if you're Yankumi or Tomoyan-kun, can't you do something about your get-up?" he told her definitely annoyed. Even Kumiko stared in disbelief and looked down at herself.

Honjo: "We thought we could play around with the new teacher. So, we came prepared with several things" he rubbed his hands as he smirked and leaned an arm on his chair.

The class began to become noisy again as Kumiko asked, ever so innocently, with a smile printed in her face.

Kumiko: "Prepared what?" 

After that question, the boys held up bats, metal bares, wooden stocks and other weapons. Kumiko looked at all her supposed new students with a serious face that seemed for them a scary expression. Tsuya, instead, looked like she could broke the entire wall and fade all their smirks away! She clenched her fists more and more as she shot death glares at her 'friends'!

The two pairs of eyes looked at her in a slight panic and shock as the other continued to mess up with her and Kumiko's temper!

Kamiya: "Oh? She's scared!" he pointed his finger at her. The others started to laugh again.

Hyuuga: "Oh? She's gonna cry!" he stated, faking to make tears stroll down her face with his fists. Kumiko stood there and, just like Tsuya, she was shooting death glares to them.

Takeda: "Ah, help me. I'm scared." he hopped on his desk and then on the ground as he faked a scared expression and hugged his wooden stock, making the hole class laugh again. What they didn't know was the piercing glare of an angry girl who fixed her wig again and started to walk to the door.

Ren stood up and stretched his arms to the side, indicating the class to stop the fuss and lower their weapons.

Ren: "Well, don't worry. We won't do something as cowardly as hitting women." the hole class silenced at his comment and then the door finally opened and revealed a slightly angry Tsuya waiting at the door frame with her bag over her shoulder.

Tsuya: "Preparing something like this is pretty cowardly, you know?" she said ever so calm as the hole class looked at her in disbelief. At her comment four pairs of eyes landed on her and two pair of eyes were fill with concern.

Kumiko: "Oh, Matsumoto-kun, you finally came in. Why don't you start to introduce yourself?" Kumiko beamed at her a smile before Tsuya eyed the hole class in front of her, while walking beside the teacher's desk.

Ren: "WHAT DID YOU SAY? DON'T FOOL AROUND!" he roared at her as she only smirked at him. She stepped a little bit further in front of him as he approached her.

Tsuya: "I'm serious! Why don't you fight against me, instead?" she replied ever so calmly again as Kumiko, Yamato and Ryu's eyes widened in shock. Kumiko tried

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter