The first school day...a DISASTER?! (part 1)

Friendship is important but Love is special!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tsuya entered the main building and lead to the teacher's room. On her way she saw a oh-so familiar person standing their holding a logbook in her right hand, looking on the ground. She looked like she was in deep thoughts.

Kumiko... Tsuya thought in awe as the named person suddenly looked up from the ground.

As she neared the person, she saw a man in his early 50th approaching her. Tsuya neared them and somehow overheard their conversation.

Kumiko: "Good Morning, Head Teacher Sawatari. What do you wanted to talk about with me?"

The named man crossed his arms behind his back and sighed. When he suddenly pulled on a scary face...

Sawatari: "Good Morning to you, Yamaguchi-sensei and for your information I'm PRINCIPAL Sawatari!! How often do I have to repeat this?!"

Kumiko looked at him, sheepishly and excused herself.

Sawatari: "Anyways, when is the cousin of yours coming? I have to discuss with her about some things. And as for you, you're assigned to class 3-D. Be careful and don't do anything unnecessary, did you understand?"

Kumiko: "Oh, I think she will be here any minute! But I don't think they are that mean...I mean my cousin told me that they are actually very nice boys!"

Sawatari: "Yamaguchi-sensei, don't take your guard down on them! I worked with them for the past three years so I know how they are!"

Kumiko: "I trust my cousin! She was never wrong in such things!"

Tsuya already face-palmed herself. Her OLDER COUSIN and the PRINCIPAL were arguing about a statement she made. She knew very well about the fact that 'people have to personalities' and that could also be in the case of her boyfriends!

After some more arguing about who was right, Tsuya finally gained the courage and approached the two adults.

Tsuya: "I'm sorry for intruding. I'm the new student. Real name, Kuroda Tsuya; Boy's name, Matsumoto Tsuyoshi. I'm seventeen years old."

The heads snapped at her as Kumiko looked at her in awe and Sawatari's jaw literally dropped on the floor.

Kumiko: "Geez, Tsuya! You even look great in boy's clothes! It's really realistic!"

Tsuya nodded at her, embarrassed at her compliment. Sawatari finally turned into reality from his previous state. He held his hand out for Tsuya. She took i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter