The second encounter!!

Friendship is important but Love is special!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---Flashback---

It was Friday night. Tsuya bumped into two different boys; one with an arrogant, yet handsome way to react and the other instead with a more gentle and cool way.

She befriended with the other boy and his crew she bumped in, who rescued her from a bunch of guys persuading her and she offered them a funny and relaxing night at the Hostess Club she part-timed.

Near midnight they offered her to accompany her home. Even though she declined and said she would be fine, they still didn't let her go alone at this time.

After she arrived at the building, they exchanged their e-mail addresses and phone numbers for being in contact.

She bid goodbye at them and got into the building. Once she arrived at her apartment she went straight into the bed and slept.

The next morning she had a lot to do...

---End of Flashback---

 

 

It was March 16th 2013, a Saturday morning and Tsuya woke already up.

She sat on her bed and while she stretched her arms and legs, she thought back of the previous night and her new friends. She smiled while the memories flew back to her.

They had exchanged their phone numbers and e-mail addresses for reaching each other sometimes.

Tsuya finally stood up and went in her kitchen for making breakfast. She ate something simple; a toast with eggs and bacon. Meanwhile eating, her phone rung and she went for answer it. She saw a familiar name appearing on the display and wondered why this person was calling her at this time!

Tsuya: "Hello?"

The person on the other line: "Good Morning, Ojou. It's Tetsu. The Boss asks if you're free today? He has something important to discuss with you."

Tsuya looked at her clock on the wall. It was 10 in the morning. She turned back to her call and answered with a calm yet firm voice.

Tsuya: "Tell Ouji-chan, that I'll be there for lunch. I'll call you to come to pick me up, but now I have to something to do."

Tetsu: "Yes, Ojou. I'll be waiting for your call. Have a nice day."

Tsuya hung off. She thought of what could be the matter her Grandfather has to discuss with her!

As you can see, this pretty lady here is the Granddaughter of the 3rd Generation Boss from the potential Yakuza Clan, Oedo. She is really respected inside and outside her clan and has many Clan following her as her Underlings, because she's going to be the 4th Generation soon.

Now it was 11 o' Clock and Tsuya was near the mall.

As she waited for the lights turn green, she heard six familiar voices calling her name. She stopped, turned back and found in front of her Yamato, Ren, Honjo, Ichimura, Kuraki and Kamiya waving their hand for greet her. She did the same.

They walked towards a bench for sitting on it. As they sat, Ren started to talk.

Ren: "Ne, Tsuya-chan. What are you doing here all alone so early in the morning?"

Tsuya: "Well, I was going to the mall for shopping. And what about you guys? So EARLY in the MORNING?"

Ichimura: "We were bored, so we went out for a walk.^^"

Kamiya: "And then we found you~"

They nodded of what the two of them said while Tsuya giggled at the last statement. She thought of a conclusion. 

After all thinking she got an brilliant idea. 

Tsuya: "If you have nothing to do, do you want to shop with me?"

The six boys looked at each other and looked at Yamato, with pleading puppy eyes, to answer her since he's the leader.

Yamato: "I guess it's alright."

The boys jumped up, they threw their fist in the air and shout a really loud "YEAH THEN LET'S GO!!" out.

Tsuya giggled at their action and Yamato shook his head while mumbling a little "Baka" that only Tsuya heard.

Just like the previous night they talked, joked and laughed all the morning along. Tsuya did buy all her needs and the boys insisted to carry the bags for her even after she said that she would be fine!

 

~~~~~

 

Now it was 13:00 p.m. and Tsuya remembered the invitation at her Grandfather's for lunch.

She turned around to face her six friends who hold her bags with her needs and spoke.

Tsuya: "Boys, I'm sorry, but I have to go now."

Kuraki: "Are you sure you'll be fine by carrying these bags?"

Tsuya: "Yes. Thank you. However, I'll call my, ehm, o-older b-brother for picking me up."

Ren: "Then, I guess it's a goodbye for today..."

They looked down with a sad espression.

Tsuya: "I think so...It was a nice morning. I really enjoyed it. Thank you for accompany me."

She took her bags. They blushed for her compliment and rubbed their neck or put their hands in their pants pockets. She smiled and bowed at them as they did the same.

Tsuya: "Then, I'll go now. Bye and see you again."

They nodded and waved at her.

 

~~~~~

 

After she went out, she took her phone and called Tetsu.

Tetsu: "Hello, Ojou?"

Tsuya: "Hi, Tetsu. Can you come and pick me up, please? I'm waiting outside the mall."

Tetsu: "Of course, Ojou. I'll be right there!"

She hung off and walked outside the mall near a dark corner for a little rest

 

~~~~~

 

---On the other side where the boys were walking...---

 

The boys were talking about their own things as Ichimura suddenly interrupted them.

Ichimura, a little worried: "I think, we should go back and wait until her brother comes. Did you hear the story about three boys steel a kiss of all kind of girls they find?"

They all looked at Ichimura in shock! Was this a real story? Or a fake one?

Yamato asked with an eyebrow up: "Are you sure about that?"

Honjo also remembered it: "Oh! I also heard about it while my Old Man was watching the news in TV!"

Kuraki already in panic: "Yamato, let's go back and quickly find Tsuya-chan before that guys!!"

Yamato finally agreed and they headed outside the mall. They ran as fast as they could.

As they finally arrived, outside the huge building, they searched for Tsuya.

 

~~~~~

 

---Meanwhile by Tsuya...---

 

Three guys approached her. She let the bags already fall on the ground while the three of them approached her. They brought her now in the dark corner.

With any step they made, she took two steps back until she felt the wall behind her. She cursed herself for being so stupid, standing near a dark corner!

Tsuya was worried because she couldn't fight! She was injured! She was worried and didn't know what to do. She tried to look as natural as ever possible!

Tsuya don't let the fear take over you! Tetsu will be here in a minute and rescue you!

Tsuya, trying to hide her fear: "Just as I said, I don't need any help. Now leave!"

The first boy approached her: "We can't leave a girl like you carrying all these bags by herself!"

They smirked. The second and the third boy hold her arms and pushed her on the wall.

Now the first boy, who's supposed to be the leader, approached the already panicking girl. He tilt her chin, so the girl could face him.

He sighed and said with a big grin: "I will take your beautiful first kiss from you! Be prepared!" He was closing the space between each other.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter