The new teacher

Friendship is important but Love is special!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After all the commotion from earlier this morning, Kumiko finally started the lesson with a few simple equations. However, the boys were noisy as always and didn't even bother to listen to their teacher. Somehow the hole class was wondering about Tsuya's incredible strenght and surprisingly good fighting skills. As if they had mind-reading abilities, Ren tried to ask her directly, encouraged and cheered by the other boys from his class.

 

~~~~~

 

 Ren: "Ne, Tsuya-chan. Can I ask you something?" he eyed his friends and the others knew what he meant.

Tsuya: "Of course!" she smiled brightly at him.

Ren gulped but tried to look calm even though her smile was melting his heart.

Takeda: "Do you promise to answer the question whatever it might be?" he held his pinky in front of her. Tsuya giggled at his childness and interlaced their pinkys together.

Tsuya: "Alright I promise. So, what is it?" she smiled at them affectionally. They instantly melted, just a few of them wasn't affected by her.

Ren opened his mouth to talk but was abruptly interrupted by Hayato, who had his head in his palm and his elbow on his desk while his other arm was leaned on his chair.

Hayato: "Why are you so good in fighting?" he asked her lazily, slightly annoyed from the earlier defeat.

 Tsucchiya: "Not to mention your strenght. For a girl, you can push hard!" he added, fanning himself while observing her. The others waited eagerly for her answer. They stared intensly at her every action. Tsuya, meanwhile looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter