Preparations for school!

Friendship is important but Love is special!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Days and weeks passed by and Tsuya found herself on her last holiday day.

As you can see, it was March 31st 2013 the last Sunday. Suitable ending the month with the last day of the week. Tomorrow would be Tsuya's very first school day after one year of hiatus and she was so excited, that she was hyper all day long.

She passed the day with cleaning her little apartment, cooking her meals, going grocery shopping and also relaxing.

It was 16:24 p.m. in the afternoon and Tsuya was sitting on her couch reading a book that she borrowed from Tamaki.

She wasn't actually really into the story because her thoughts brought her to the last week's visit at her Grandfather's house.

 

---Flashback---

"OHAYOU~" Tsuya greeted all the members of the Oedo Family with a bright smile printed on her face.

Her Grandfather, who was sitting already in front of the table, chuckled at his Granddaughters hyper behavior. The other four men greeted her also with a smile bowed while leaning their hands on their knees. They were also happy for Tsuya who barely smiles to be happy and all cheered up.

As they finally sit down on the rectangular table, Kumiko broke the silence as she entered the dining room with a towel in her left hand, leaned on her shoulders, while drying her wet hair.

Tsuya: "So, Ouji-chan, what did you want to talk about?" she was too excited and couldn't wait any longer. Her Grandfather looked at Kumiko, who was now sitting on his left, mentioning her to explain.

Kumiko: "Tsuya, Head Teacher Sawatari finally gave us your new Uniforms and the books. Want to take a look?" she announced happily with a big grin on her face.

Tsuya snapped back from her dreaming as she frowned by the mention of the plural form of 'Uniform'...

Tsuya: "What do you mean by 'Uniforms'? It's a plural, so do I get two, by any chance...?" she hesitantly asked.

Kumiko rubbed her neck and mentioned to their four henchman to give her the two Uniforms.

Kumiko: "Head Teacher Sawatari said that if by any chance they discovered your disguise and you get tired by this BOY'S Uniform, you could wear the new GIRL'S one..."

Tsuya's jaw literally dropped on the ground. How could she ever wear a SKIRT in a school for ONLY BOYS?!

Kumiko: "Just take the two of them, okay? I mean, someday you will surely try it on..."

They discussed the hole school thing again and explained a few new things for her to know and the day passed by like this...

---End of Flashback---

 

Tsuya somehow managed to laugh anytime she thought back about the skirt thing.  I mean, the boys are in their puberty, that means they have raising hormones and Tsuya wouldn't want to beat the living daylight out of them! So the thought of wearing a skirt doesn't somehow welcomed her...yet. Maybe further she would wear it ones or twice, but not right after her exposing disguise.

 

~~~~~

 

It was now evening and Tsuya decided to prepare her Uniform and her schoolbag for the next day.

She took a glance on her boy's Uniform before iron it. It was a white shirt, black trousers, a black blazer and on its collar was sewed an 'Akadou' mark. It has round and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter