An important announcement

Friendship is important but Love is special!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After Tsuya entered the car, she greeted Tetsu and then sighed.

“What was that long sigh for, Ojou?” Tetsu asked a bit worried.

She explained everything to Tetsu; that yesterday she bumped into two boys, that she befriended with them, that today she went shopping with them, that they saved her from some freaking guys, at that part Tetsu eventually became a little bit angry, that they nearly were fighting and that she stopped them.

Tetsu laughed and simply replied: “I see, Ojou, your morning was somehow busy. How are the boys? Are they nice to you?”

Tsuya smiled as she remembered how much they joked and laughed together.

“Yes, they are really good boys!” she was happy to have met them. She didn’t regret it!

Tetsu was surprised as he thought to himself *Ojou just…smiled…! After so much time she really smiled!! I hope she will always smile and be happy!!*

The car drive continued with Tsuya explaining how funny the previous night and this morning were. She also explained in what kind of situation the two boy groups were. Tetsu listened to everything, Tsuya happily explained and seemed also a bit interested!

 

~~~~~

 

After half an hour of driving, they finally reached her Grandfather’s house. It was a big, traditionally house with a big garden in the outside and many rooms in the inside.

Tsuya opened the garden door only to be greeted by a dozen men wearing dark colored yutakas. They all bowed and welcomed her with a smile.

As Tsuya finally reached the main entrance of the big house, she opened it only to be greeted by other three men, her cousin and her Grandfather. The three men bowed again and said: “Welcome home, Ojou!”

Tsuya simply replied “I’m home!”

With that her older cousin went and embraced her.

Tsuya’s cousin: “Tsuya-chan, I missed you so much! How are you doing?”

Tsuya: “Geez, Kumiko nee-chan we met a couple days before, didn’t we? Anyways I’m doing well, thank you.”

Tsuya’s Grandfather: “My dear Tsuya. Come in and tell me about your morning.”

Tsuya entered the house and leaded to the familiar dining room. She sat down next to the three men that greeted her on the entrance as Tetsu was bringing their lunch.

The other three men, named Wakamatsu, Sugawara and Minoru, were also underlings from her Grandfather’s Clan and soon-to-be her Clan.

Tsuya: “Ouji-chan, I’ll explain you everything after Tetsu served the lunch, because right now I’m starving!!”

Her wise Grandfather nodded and they ate happily. Tsuya explained everything again.

 

~~~~~

 

After they ate and cleaned the dining table, her Grandfather told her about the urgent meeting with his youngest Granddaughter. Youngest, because Kumiko is also his Grandchild, but she's much older than Tsuya.

Tsuya: "So, Ouji-chan, what is you wanted to talk about with me?"

Tsuya's Grandfather: Well, Tsuya. You know you didn't attend any school in this year, right? But you still get lessons from your girlfriends Megumi, Tamaki, Ryoko and Shiori, right?"

Tsuya: "Yes, and what about it?"

Tsuya's Grandfather looked at Kumiko to continue the conversation.

Kumiko: "Well...Ouji-chan and I thought about a solution for you being able to go to school, but it could be a little inconvenient for you..."

Kumiko smiled shyly while looking down to her hands on her lap. Her Grandfather just smiled while crossing his hands above his chest. The four men smiled happily for the soon pronounced news!

Tsuya: "Oh...so you're enrolling me to a new school...but what do you mean with inconvenient?"

Tsuya was happy that they actually thought about her. She really wanted to attend school again but the scholarship was too high for her. She didn't do the second grade of High School, but thanks to her best friends, she never missed the stuff. Kumiko brought her back from her thoughts as she continued the conversation.

Kumiko: "Well, at the school, where I'm actually teaching, there is a person who knows about our Family Situation and he is willing to talk about you with the School's Director, but there is a little problem..."

Tsuya listened at her with a confused, yet curious look. Kumiko look around and faced all the five men in front of her. As the eldest man nodded to her, she continued her unfinished sentence.

Kumiko: "Tsuya, listen carefully, okay?"

Kumiko asked with concern in her voice and that made Tsuya a bit suspicious. She nodded.

Kumiko: "The school, I teach in, is...for only...BOYS...!"

Tsuya's jaw dropped, her eyes widened! That's why all of them were so suspicious and awkward! The only word that came from was a loud "WHAAAAAAT?!"

She couldn't believe it! The only school that would accept her is an only boys school?!

Tsuya looked around in disbelieve! They already k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter