A surprising encounter

Friendship is important but Love is special!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---Flashback---

Tsuya: "WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" she stood up and slammed the desk out of anger. That action made flinch the boys.

Kumiko: "WEREN'T YOU SUPPOSED TO WORK THERE?!" she raised her voice and pointed at him. Sakaki looked at them and smiled as innocently as ever.

Sakaki: "Well, I missed my soon-to-be wife and my soon-to-be sister-in-law. And about my other work...we can talk about it, once we arrived at home." he smirked and wiggled his eyebrows at Kumiko after mentioning the word 'home'.

The boys looked at each other, shocked, confused and in disbelieve as they shouted together: "EEEEHHH?!"

---End of Flashback---

 

They couldn't believe that Sakaki just told the hole class a secret that had to remain a SECRET! Probably you are asking yourself, why all the commotion?

Well, this isn't a normal wedding! Sakaki is just like Kumiko and Tsuya a Yakuza, not to mention the 3rd Generation BOSS of the Kanto Eigaki Clan. This wedding isn't arranged, since the two of them love each other deeply, but it will also confirm the collaboration between the two clans.

Tsuya was beyond shock and angry and tried her best to calm herself down before jumping on him!

Tsuya: "I swear, if you weren't a teacher, I would have beat the living daylight out of you and made you beg for forgiveness! Even if I would have been injured, just like right now!" she clenched her fist very tightly and with a deep sigh, she sat down on her chair, arms crossing above her chest.

The boys looked at her startled but also confused and curious. They wanted to know, what is going behind the hole wedding-secret and also about her so called 'injure'!

Ryu still couldn't figure it out and sincerely he wanted to know about that girls, because she was beyond than familiar!

 

~~~~~

 

---It was near lunch time and the class was as noisy as ever since Sakaki-san was also there and provoked Kumiko...---

 

--Tsuya's POV--

The class continued with the boys being like always noisy and not paying attention and with Sakaki teasing Kumiko and trying to play with her good temper.

Somehow I managed to say something after I witnessed how Kumiko tried so bad not to punch him directly in the face and braking his nose or kicking him directly in his lower part.

"Sakaki-san, could you please stop interrupting the class?" I said firmly and the attention of all the boys were now again at me. He looked at me and smirked, yeah freaking smirked.

"Why? I didn't do anything! I was just helping my soon-to-be wife with the lesson!" he challenged me and mostly Kumiko, because he looked at her with a big grin on his face.

"If you want to help me, then just shut up and stop distracting me!" she was backing him and writing some formulas down on the black board. The boys looked at her, than at Sakaki, than at me.

"You do like to have the attention of the class? Your acting isn't really good though, you know, shorty?" a voice from the back of the class spoke and the hole class looked at him with wide eyes! I looked calm though and half ignored him.

"What is your problem, Yabuki?! Why are you acting like a jerk?" Ren tried to defend me and a small smile formed on my lips, knowing that I have really good

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter