The first encounter with the two groups!!

Friendship is important but Love is special!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was mid March and in two weeks all the students were to attend a new school year. For some of them it was the last year, for others instead was the beginning of a new school. But for all of them the school/work will start April 1st 2013...

 

~~~~~

 

---In two hours Tsuya had to go to her part-time job. She works in a particular Hostess Club near the city center, but before she went there, she went to buy something to eat...---

It was March 16th 2013, 19:00 p.m. of a Friday evening.

Tsuya was walking with calm to the 24-hours market for buying something to eat. She was deep in thought about what choose for her dinner as she suddenly bumped into some boy who get really mad at her. He was pushed a little back while she fell on the ground. As she slowly stood up and lightly rubbed her back, he grabbed her by her collar and yelled at her. Tsuya shut her eyes close and grabbed his hand on her collar as she felt herself lifting up by him.

The boy Tsuya bumped in: "Oi! Watch where you're walking or do you want me to hit the living daylights out of you?!"

The boy with light brown hair: "Hayato, keep calm! She's just a girl! She didn't do it on purpose!"

The shortest boy: "Don't let your anger out on her! She didn't do anything!"

After him yelling, he finally noticed that she was indeed a girl and let her go. She didn't reply back and only bowed a few times and excused herself, after she regained from the earlier shock.

"I'm sorry! I didn't do it on purpose!" she said in a bow position. He just sight, ruffled his hair with his right hand as the other was in his pants' pocket. Guild slowly overflew him .

As Tsuya stood in front of him, she blushed a light pink as she realized how cool and handsome he was, rubbing his neck all shyly not looking in her eyes. He had a black Uniform with a Kurogin mark on his collar. He was tall, had dark brown hair and was followed by 4 other boys. He, of the other side, calmed himself, since he didn't want to hurt a girl.

 

 

--Hayato's POV--

As she stood in front of me, I realized that she was a real beauty! She wore a black skirt that arrived a little above her knees, a white t-shirt and a pink cardigan. She had long brown hair that arrived up to her chest. I blushed in front of her and tried to make a serious expression. I fixed my collar, cleared my throat and looked her directly in the eyes as I said: "Next time, make sure you don't bump into me! Now go before it gets dark, it can be dangerous for you!" I smirked as she made a poker face. I looked at the boys behind me who were looking at me, strangely.

"Let's go!" I ordered them. I smiled a bit and made my bunny sign with my two fingers and then I left with my other four friends who smiled a last time at her before we were leaving.

 

--POV End--

 

Tsuya stood there a little longer, confused and dumbfounded. She was surprised by his actions and thought about what happened a minute ago.

He was really strange! First he was really mad and yelled at me and then he blushed, got nice and told me to go home because it's getting dark like he cares?! I don't understand boys! But why was the other so familiar??

She shook her head and decided to not think about it anymore as she started walking again.

 

 

~~~~~

 

---Meanwhile the boys were talking about her...---

 

Tsuchiya broke the silent as he said, while fanning himself. "I think you were going too far then you were holding her by the collar, Hayato!"

Hyuuga nodded and made a serious face. "Yeah, I agree with you! Did you see her scared face when Hayato hold her?"

Takeda, who walked beside them, answered. "I think you should apologize to her!"

Hayato replied to all this just with an annoyed aura. "I know, I know, but I didn't recognize that she was actually a girl from the beginning! After I looked at her I realized and then I let her go! But I think you're right..."

He rubbed the back of his head and felt guilty.

After an awkward silence, Hyuuga stated confidentially. "But man, she was...HOT!"

They all slammed him on the back of his head, but then all of them, except Ryu, nodded in agreement.

Ryu broke the mood and stated. "But we don't know her name, neither where she lives or go to school! How can we apologize to her?"

They all looked at each other and then they realized that Ryu was right!!

Hayato said hopefully encouraging the others. "We will surely find her around here. So, why don't we try tomorrow?"

They all nodded and then went home.

 

~~~~~

 

---It was 21:00 p.m. and Tsuya finally arrived at her part-time job, the particular famous Hostess Club of Tokyo---

She entered the already familiar equipment and greeted e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter