Tsuya's Girlfriends

Friendship is important but Love is special!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tsuya had a great time at her Grandfather's. The news were also pretty huge and excited her more and more!

She didn't decline the request of her Grandfather and most importantly didn't regret her choice. Attending the same school as her new boyfriends, Tsuya couldn't barely believe it herself!

Yes, she knows the inconveniences, the pros and the contras and also the ups and downs she has to go though with the boys! But she won't let the opportunity to study, make good memories and have a lots of fun slid from her hands so easily, not after what she went though!

Kumiko had taught her a good lesson; she has always said, and still says, that friendship is important. On some friends you can really rely and they will go with you though good and difficult times of your life.

Tsuya isn't lonely, thanks to her girlfriends she had overcome the most difficult time of her life! After her parents death, they supported her and made her life go on! She is really thankful.

Because Tsuya works in a Hostess Club, it happens often that people talks behind her back bad. They often say that she's a , selling herself, but at her part-time job there are strict rules for both workers and customers.

 

 

~~~~~

 

It's finally work time and Tsuya is now looking for her girlfriends.

As she saw them approach her, her smile widened more and more. The four girlfriends encircled her. They looked at her with the same smile, happy to see each other again, even if they already met the other days. They hugged each other and made their way to the dressing room.

 

--And now a little introducing...--

The eldest among them is Megumi. She has the brightest smile among them and is next to Tsuya the most popular Hostess. Even though she's a few months older than Tsuya, she gave the Leader position to her, because Megumi acknowledged Tsuya's leadership talent, since she's a soon-to-be Yakuza boss. She's also the only one who doesn't fake her personality around people.

Tsuya herself is the second eldest. She's a hard worker and a very cheerful person. She doesn't fake her personality but she often doesn't say much about herself. She's very recluse to others.

After her comes Tamaki. She can smile among people she trusts and feels comfortable with. She is the most intelligent girl, Tsuya and her friends has ever met! She has very good grades.

These three are eighteen years old.

The two seventeen years old girls are Ryoko and Shiori. They knew each other since childhood times.

Ryoko is apparently the cold person, but if you get to know her, she's a caring and very cheerful friend. She truly smiles around her girlfriends and people she build up trust! She is younger by few months than Shiori.

Shiori is their silent friend! She is the best listener and adviser, they have ever met, but only around them she jokes and speaks and laughs. Even if she would build up trust into someone or feel comfortable with them, she would never be herself with them.

Tsuya's friends are particular, just like the Hostess Club. Around them selves they are theme selves, at work they are normal human beings faking smiles and personalities and around people they don't know they are normal girls.

 

~~~~~

 

They began to put off their clothes only to put on some pretty and sometimes cute or y dresses.

After they finished changing, their boss approached them and, being the skin ship type of man, he hugged each of them, excluding Ryoko (A/N: Later in the story I will reveal her life and her past!!)

As their boss was traveling his right hand further down on Tsuya's back, she hold his wrist with a firm grip and smiled shee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter