revenge time

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Infinite - Be mine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeuejYoRbps&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

“Yo!” Ricky greet L.joe.

“What’s up?” L.joe scrimmaged with Ricky fist, a compulsory routine for them in the morning.

Both of them were prepared in the morning which is so unlike to their personality, especially for boys; wake up in the morning, get shower and dressed up. “Where are the others?”

“Already leave.” Ricky correcting his tie in front of the mirror. “Hey, I go first. See you there.”

After a few seconds, L.joe is ready to leave. On the way, he busy tightening his shirt. “What is wrong with you today?!” L.joe complained.

“WOW! Looking handsome in the morning?” Dongwoo smirked. L.joe looked up, the thing that he didn’t want to happen on the morning will happen. Infinite was on fire!

Hoya raised his steal up in the air, greeting him. “Hey, kid. Remember me?”

L.joe tried to run but each road already blocked by Infinite. They are coming to him in every corner. “Going somewhere, huh?” cheerful Sungjong walked placed his arm over L.joe. L.joe swiftly rotated making Sungjong in pain. “AWW!”

Hoya didn’t seat back, he make his move towards L.joe. “Argh!” L.joe fell on the ground as Hoya hit him with the steal. L.joe saw someone’s feet stop in front of him. He looked up to meet a person that he never meet. *I don’t remember him.*

Hoya and Dongwoo hold L.joe’s back. Myungsoo bend down and grabbed L.joe’s chin. “I heard you beat them, last time.”

L.joe smirked causing Myungsoo to punch him. Myungsoo smiled while patted L.joe’s hair. “That is my compliment to you.”

“Last time I didn’t saw you?” L.joe raised his eyebrows. Even though he was beaten up, he still not afraid.

Myungsoo tilted his head to left, “Are you interested in me?”

L.joe rolled his eyes. “Pftt, puh-lease. You’re not my type.”

Myungsoo made a face. “Well to sad. I already interested in you, what to do?”

“Should I recommend you the best hospital in our country?” L.joe smiled.

“Should I recommend you a better offer?” Myungsoo eyed him. Then, he grabbed L.joe’s hair harshly. “Do. Not. Touch. My. Girl.”

Merciless, Myungsoo released L.joe. “That is my first and my last warning. I don’t want to see you near Sara.”

Myungsoo standed up and and nodded to Infinite. “Let’s go.”

L.joe watched as Infinite left him. When L.joe arrived at Shilla Jeju Hotel, Ricky was the first one to greet him on the changed room. “Wow, bloody Monday!”

“Get me an ice pack. Immediately.” Ricky saluted and got the ice pack for him. He met Changjo on the way.

“What the heck?!” Changjo cursed when he was about to seat beside L.joe but saw he was full of blood. Half of L.joe’s shirt alr

Please log in to read the full chapter