my brothers are...

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Infinite - Back

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNEubBjZ_u8&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

 

"Guys...I feel uneasy...like something bad will happen." Dongjun confessed. Myungsoo and Kyoungjae looked at each other. If Dongun's instinct say something, bad things will happen to the world, like he has a supernatural power. 

"I want to look for Jun.K." Myungsoo and Kyoungjae followed Dongjun to search for Junsu. Meanwhile, on the changing room, the door burstly opened as Changjo dashed in. "He's not in here anymore."

"What?" L.joe stood up. He looked at Teen Top and they nodded, understand what to do. The lift were slow so L.joe used emergency stairs to your suits that was told by Ricky. He knocked a few times as rang the bell. Soon, the door opened by you. "L.joe?"

"Where is your brother?" L.joe bended while holding his knees, tired climbing up million stairs. You blinked, confused. "My brother? Which one?"

"All of them? Where are they?" L.joe can't wait anymore, he bursted into your suits. You were surprised as he went in and followed him at the back. "What are you looking for?"

"You brothers? Where are they?" L.joe opened every door he found. Sulli shouted as someone opened the door. L.joe startled as he found a girl with a towel that covered her body in a room. "Whose that?"

"My cousin." you closed the door and turned to L.joe. "My brothers went out this morning."

"Now?" L.joe asked for more details. Your forehead crimped as L.joe asking you this and that like an inspector. "I don't know. They didn't come back yet."

L.joe thought for something. Where did those boys went? You screamed a little as L.joe grabbed your hand. "Let's go."

You yanked your hand back. "What for?"

L.joe took a deep breath. "To save your family."

 

 

You punched the buttons as fast as you can. "Hello?"

"Hello?" someone answered you phone on the other side. 

"Junyoung oppa!" you cried. Junyoung was surprised as you called and cried. "What's wrong? What happen?"

You told him about Dongjun was lost and asked him for a help and he promised to help you. You already called Dongho, Nichkun and Hoya to help too. L.joe patted your back, "Don't worry. We will find them."

"We should look out for them too." C.A.P talk as a leader. Teen Top gave their attention to him, like a comrade listening to their capten. "I think they are not too far and I believe they are still in Jeju. So, find them in every corner as you can. Split into three."

Teen Top nodded in understand. As they get up, Changjo felt weird. "Wait. If we split into three, she will go with who?"

They turned to you, didn't even think about that matter. L.joe smacked right at Changjo's head. "She will be with me."

Changjo hissed as L.joe glared at him, should he asking that question at a time like this? Then, he blinked, a new question played on his mind. "Then, who will come with me?"

CAP shooked at his dongsae. "You..." he grabbed Changjo by neck and took him away with him. "...come with me. Bring back good news with you. Let's go!"

Teen Top left their hangout in three groups; CAP and Changjo; Niel, Ricky and Chunji and lastly L.joe with you. Time passed and you still can't find you brothers. Everytime you were about to give up L.joe will gave you another courage and cheer you up. L.joe's phone rang at that time. "Hello? Okay, we are on our way."

"What happen?" You eagerly asked as he hanged up. L.joe smiled, "We found them."

You and L.joe ran all the way back to the hotel, hand in hand. You were happy like you had found a new ray of light. 

 

 

"Jun.K!"

Junsu turned his head

Please log in to read the full chapter