hidden story

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Baek A yeon - Morning of canon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S95WH_VcIgE&feature=player_detailpage

 

 

 

L.joe watched as you walked away. Then, he spotted something behind the bushes. His eyes curved into crescent moon shaped. "Oh, !"

L.joe's eyes exchanged from you to the bushes. Without wasting the time, L.joe ran towards you. You were surprised when suddenly L.joe grabbed your hand from back. "Ommo!"

"Let's go." L.joe drag you away from the hotel. Obviously, he took you to the opposite way which causing you to frown. You looked back before turned to L.joe. "Hotel is that way-"

"Don't look back!" L.joe cutted your words. You was startled but you did as what were told. You guys arrived at a lonely alley.

*Heck, how did they know I'm here? And the most important is why must be at this time? Why during the moment I'm with her?* L.joe and you sneaked into the small path behind the stores. L.joe pushed you to a dark corned. "Seat here. Don't come out until I come." With that he left you behind. You didn't even had a chance to ask him what or why.

L.joe ran back to the main road and suddenly he stop. He saw two shadows approached him from back. One of them tried to hit him but L.joe managed to dodge it. L.joe smacked him with double punches and kicked him hardly in the stomach.

Then, L.joe turned to the other man. He attacked L.joe with a kick and L.joe almost fall. He attacked L.joe for the second time but L.joe is faster than him. L.joe jumped and make a 360 turn in the air before kick the man. L.joe grabbed the man's head and smacked him with his forehead.

L.joe took this chance to ran away back to you. "Sara!" he whisphered and your head popped out as you heard someone called you. Once again, he yanked you to somewhere.

"Let's take a break." L.joe suddenly stop. You take a look at the unfamiliar surrounding. L.joe seat at the random bench. 

"Where are we?" you take a seat beside him. L.joe let his head rest on his arms and closed his eyes. "Don't worry, we still in Jeju Island."

"I know, but where?" you're no satisfied with the answer. Then, you spot something on L.joe's face. BLOOD.

L.joe heard like someone just ripped something. He opened his eyes and his eyes grew big. "What are you doing?! Why did you ripped your dress?!" What surprised L.joe is not why you ripped your own dress but the way your skin exposed can cause his nose bleeding too! 

You keep silent, acted like you didn't heard anything. You grab L.joe's chin and drag his face towards you. Of course L.joe was startled! He was sursprised with the intimate. L.joe want to pushed you away but you tightened your grip, don't want to let him go. "Don't move. You're bleeding."

L.joe's heart pounded very fast as he eyes fall on you lips. He look away but then, he saw your pale skin that was exposed due to the ripped. "God, control your hormon dude."

"What?" You blinked.

L.joe shook. "Nothing. I'm talking to myself." L.joe standed up and took off his jacket to covered your body. "Do not take off." *Especially in front of guys.*

"Thanks. How did you get the blood? I think you were fine before." you asked.

L.joe avoided your eyes. "Somehow...you don't have to worry." *You won't believe me if I tell you the truth.*

"How can I not?!" you rampaged. L.joe was taken aback by your sudden mad. You placed your hands on you hips. "I was with you all t

Please log in to read the full chapter