the boy who in love

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Hey, hey, hey!

Hope you love these double updates, so stay tuned!

 

 

BTS - Boy in luv

https://youtu.be/V7RL1V15OTY

 

 

 

“It’s not fair!”

Both eyebrows met in the middle. Ears turned to red like tomato. If possible, maybe smokes can be seen on top of his head as he mad. Kyoungjae didn’t seems happy.

“Why? You didn’t like it?” Myungsoo steps forward. His chest bumped into Kyoungjae’s.

Dongjun tried to stop them. “Hey, let’s not fight here.”

Myungsoo pushed him away and kept glared at Kyoungjae. Junsu came in but Kyoungjae’s arm accidentally hit him, making him stumbled before collapsed on floor.

Junsu looked up and hissed, “You guys.”

And the fight began.

Junsu grabbed Kyoungjae’s collar.

Kyoungjae slapped Myungsoo’s face.

Myungsoo pulled Dongjun’s hair.

Dongjun choked Junsu’s neck.

You stared blankly at them and shook your head. “Psycho.” You went up to your room and left those maniac brothers.

“Are they okay?” you bumped into Sulli. She peered from upstairs.  “Don’t you think we need to stop them?”

You followed her gazed; watching the badass fought among themselves. Sometimes you wondered, are they really a badass? Does all badass always fight over small thing like this? Or is it only them? You don’t know about that but one thing that you only know is, they are your brothers. You sighed in a good way, *I miss watching they fighting. Now they are back.*

“They will stop when they’re tired.” You wrapped your arm around her neck. Sulli looked up, “Uh?”

“By the way…” you came closed to her like you have something secret to tell. “…about you magic…”

 

 <<<<<<<<<< >>>>>>>>>>

 

“What?” Sulli screamed out.

You covered with your hands. Sulli shoved your hands immediately. “WEIRD?!”

Sulli’s jaw dropped. She walked around the room and fans herself. She stop in the middle of the room and spun around, “He said like that?”

You sighed. “Your magic didn’t work, babe. I think because of my face. He didn’t like it.”

Sulli jogged to your side, “Let’s do the hardest way this time.”

“Hardest way?” you repeated her words.

“Yupp. I think you should go with y concept!”

“What?!” you squeaked. You shook while Sulli nods. Determinedly she pumped her fist in the air, “I think he is blind. So we have to open his eyes widely next time!”

You stared at Sulli for a moment. Sulli seems sincere. And then you wondered, where did the ‘Sulli, the iron girl’ go? Why she act so tough in the earlier acquainted? Is it so hard for het to open her heart for you from the beginning?

“Sara!” Out of blue Kyoungjae burst in. He walked towards you but was smacked down by Myungsoo.

“Arghh!” Sulli climbed on the bed as your brothers were physically dangerous.

“Tomorrow, I will send and pick you up.” Myungsoo spoke.

Kyoungjae get up and pushed Myungsoo away. “No. I will.”

“No, I will.” Dongjun came into your room.

Junsu pulled Dongjun from back and bypass him

Please log in to read the full chapter