midnight angel

the desperate story of my brothers 2
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

Teen Top - Missing you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=0D2G21q02jg

 

 

 

The next day, Teen Top went to work as usuall. They were inside the locker room to change their outfits before go home. The clock had passed 8 o'clock and they just finished their shift for that day.

"Hey, hey, hey! How about we go to the night club?" Niel gave an idea. He had this mischievous look in his eyes. C.A.P smacked his head, hardly. 

"Ouch!" Niel howled. "What was that for?!"

"For having those dirty minds." C.A.P raised his eyebrow. Changjo shook his head while the others laughed. Suddenly, there were a few knocks on the door before the door was opened.

"Are you guys the newbie?" a man popped his head.

"Who are you?" Chunji asked.

"The president want to see you guys." the man said before left them. Teen Top looked at each other and exchanged puzzled eyes. Ricky tilted his head to left, "President?"

"...and not manager?" Niel wondered.

C.A.P stared at the door like the president was there, "This must be something serious."

L.joe looked down, *What he want?*

 

 

"He must be super-rich." Niel looked up to thedoor infront of them. It was pretty big with luxurious design. There was also a tag infront of the door wrote; President, Mr. Lee.

"Look at his door, they are bronze! Real bronze!"

"It looks like a normal door for me." L.joe mumbbled.

"Let's go in." Changjo said. Ricky knocked the door. 

"Come in." a voice shouted from the other side. They opened the door and entered the room. As soon as they entered, they were dazzled. The room is filled with antic decorations. They are quite pretty and captivating althought they are old items.

"I feel like enter a museum..." Chunji gawked.

"Hahaha...you like it?" 

They turned their heads to the direction where the voice coming. A man, in his middle-age, was seating at the desk. He tightened his tie while standed up and walked to them. "Have a seat." he invited Teen Top to the guest chairs.

"Want some drink?" the president offered.

"CAN WE?!" Ricky suddenly asked in loud voice. He was startled at the question. The president laughed, "Of course, young man!"

"We prefer not to drink anything." L.joe coldly replied.

"What? Why?" Ricky turned to him. "I want some..."

"It’s okay. Bring me some sweet and cold drink for these boys." the president told his assistant. C.A.P cleared his throat, "May I ask something. What is the reason you call us?"

The president opened his mouth to talk, "I heard a lot about you guys-"

"You heard?! From who? It must be him." Ricky turned to L.joe. Everyone was surprised and C.A.P lowered his head, ashamed. "Ricky, don't shout!" C.A.P hissed.

"Sorry..." Ricky covered his mouth. Changjo turned to the president, "Are you going to take some action on us?"

"No, no. I would like to talk something else." The president let out a small chuckled and leans again the couch. "Before that, I want to introduce myself. My name is Lee Bong Won. Since you guys are my new workers, I just want to meet you guys...my family."

"Family? You mean...us?!" once again Ricky was surprised. His eyes were rounded. Then, the door opened. His secretary came in with a tray on her hands. She served them the drinks before left. "Thank you." Ricky and Niel thanked her and drink some. 

L.joe smirked, "Are you always do like this to your new workers?" The president silent for awhile. His eyes meet with L.joe's eyes.

"Guys, let's go." L.joe standed up, suddenly. "I think our business had done."

"What?" Chunji looked up. 

"If you don't want to be fired, let's go." L.joe walked towards the door. Seeing L.joe wnat to leave, Mr Lee quickly standed up and stop him, "Are you really going to leave?"

L.joe's feet stopped. "I am the president, remember?" Mr Lee sounds like he was threaten them, a little. L.joe glances back, "Can I have a talk with him? Alone." 

Teen Top turned to each other. "What's wrong?" Ricky asked. Changjo walked to L.joe, "Hey, you don't have to-"

"I said...A. LONE." L.joe emphasised the word. C.A.P stood up, "Let's leave guys. By the L.joe, don't do anything harm."

L.joe nodded, "No worries. Only a few words. No physical."

"What? Leader!" Ricky called for C.A.P who already went out. On by one, Teen Top's member left the room. It was a silent for awhile inside the room. L.joe and Mr. Lee was a few distance away.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" Mr. Lee seems happy to have alone time with L.joe. "Let's have a chat?"

"Don't act like we are close." L.joe squinted. 

"Have you eat? ." Mr. Lee camly asked. L.joe rolled his eyes, "You and your acting..."

Mr. Lee puzzled, "Act wha

Please log in to read the full chapter